Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Le 2022-02-18 à 22:23, Bandolero a dit :

Back to business, photos du 16 février,😉!IMG_3499.thumb.jpeg.3be14d37fe71b3485d24d822f3687fcb.jpeg

Back to business indeed. Je n'avais pas encore remarqué le petit décrochage en angle qui ne sautait pas aux yeux sur le rendu de l'entête. Ça me conforte encore plus dans ma position pro-Art de Vivre. 

Aucun rapport : cocasse le petit carré rouge « pas rapport » du Louis-Bohème achevé tout juste avant le Printemps Érable de 2012. :silly:

@shok : Crane-City never seen before ? If think there was a least the same amount of cranes visible in a same shot when they were building at the same time the 2 Rocca, Icône, Avenue, TDC1, Deloitte, Holiday Inn and YUL 1 around the Bell Centre. 

• Haha 1

We live close to this and it seems that the builder has zero regards for its surroudings and noise. They not only start construction before 7am, but on the days they pour concrete, their trowel machines go until very late at night. A few weeks ago they were running til 11pm!

Modifié par realhigh
Wording
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

Definitely think you should make some noise about this. I feel like there are a few construction companies that do this.

I would complain to the city or the non-emergency number for the police (514-280-2222). It would seem like they are breaking some kind of by-laws. They are not supposed to be making noise outside 7am-11pm, and if they are caught they could get a fine. You could also try the construction company as well (or maybe just to tell them you reported them), but I doubt they would care until it costs them money in fines.