Aller au contenu
publicité

Le Roccabella - 40, 40 étages (2018)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

publicité
I don't like these twin cheap towers...this is sad to see...best spot for some awesome skyscraper in downtown area is being fill up with this square boxes full of condos that look form the 70"s... anyways...this is really sad... I really don't like this buildings..as you can see.... :)

true that Roccabella will be using up one of the best pieces of Land in the Downtown core, however, If you look at what's going on in Toronto you'll notice that they're at the point where there aren't many empty lots remaining in the core, so they are tearing down old low-rise and mid-rise buildings (10-15 sotreys)that date back to the 50's and 60's and replacing them with spectacular High-rise towers.(50+ sotreys)

true that Roccabella will be using up one of the best pieces of Land in the Downtown core, however, If you look at what's going on in Toronto you'll notice that they're at the point where there aren't many empty lots remaining in the core, so they are tearing down old low-rise and mid-rise buildings (10-15 sotreys)that date back to the 50's and 60's and replacing them with spectacular High-rise towers.(50+ sotreys)

My dream one day for the Concordia area!

Good point. High-rise condos with no contiguous commercial space at the street level do not lead to the kind of densification where there is active street life. That will be the problem in Griiffentown for example. We could end up with isolated big block sticking out like sore thumbs on their own. You see a lot of that in Toronto. The city make look impressive from a distance, but up close the streets are deserted.

hello Robert, i have been following your posts for a long time now...always great...

I wanted to say that what i dont really like is the design of these twin towers...but it is just a matter of taste...lets see how it will turn out finally... they could be taller at least 190 meters mark around...i guess i have to understand that this is Montreal and the MT royal will always be visible, lol

Actually i will have to work for a bit on a Photoshop project to have a view of how approximately will look like this area in 2015... Work in progress, I might upload it today...lets see :)

I will include: Icon, L" avenue , Rocabella towers and Tour des Canadiens from different angles..

What will make the montage harder will be the pictures and angles from these buildings we have so far... I could even do a 3D Maya video on this part of the city with the new buildings... lets see... :) No promises here.

Actually i will have to work for a bit on a Photoshop project to have a view of how approximately will look like this area in 2015... Work in progress, I might upload it today...lets see :)

I will include: Icon, L" avenue , Rocabella towers and Tour des Canadiens from different angles..

:highfive: Thanks a lot and welcome here !