Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

I spoke with the developer last week on this project...very excited as he is the only game in town for anyone seeking to buy a condo in westmount. He stated that he is obtaining in excess of $650 psf, and will be able to recuperate most of the existing structure and parking facilities. I imagine that this will be under construction by year-end.

• 2 semaines plus tard...
publicité
  • Réponses 31
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I spoke with the developer last week on this project...very excited as he is the only game in town for anyone seeking to buy a condo in westmount. He stated that he is obtaining in excess of $650 psf, and will be able to recuperate most of the existing structure and parking facilities. I imagine that this will be under construction by year-end.

$650/sq.ft and one of the unites is around 2500 sq.ft. Thats pretty good price in Westmount I take it.

I saw this project for the first time, just now. It seems quite interesting, especially the rooftop enclosed pool and terrace. Plus the rooftop design is quite 1950s?

Modifié par jesseps

• 3 mois plus tard...

Seems to be 7 floors if you count the inclosed pool on the roof. Maybe there will be a phase 2 also, the building east of the project seems a little run down, and most of it is one storey on top of a parking lot anyway.

• 1 année plus tard...
They will pay $1M+ no matter the architect, as long as they get to live in Westmount.

It's not like 215 Redfern is the only building in Westmount, for those prices you could look into buildings with much better views/location.

For example #1603 in 1 Wood sold for $1.425M 3 months ago, and has 3 bedrooms, 2,249 sq. ft. net, 2 garages and panoramic mountain views.

Meanwhile #410 in 215 Redfern (2 bedrooms, 2,261 sq. ft. net) is asking $1.8M ($1.411M + $80k per parking space + TPS/TVQ).

Yes I understand there are improvements to be made in 1 Wood #1603 but $250k should be more than enough for a new kitchen and 2 1/2 bathrooms...

And in the case of 1 Wood, you get much better mountain views from the 16th floor than the 4th floor unit in 215 Redfern + you can move in today instead of making a 10% deposit now and having to find other accommodations in the meantime. And overall 1 Wood is arguably more prestigious than 215 Redfern will ever be.

Just my 2 cents.