Aller au contenu

Le Port-Royal (2011)

MTLskyline

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 39
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I was wondering why there was no thread on the Port-Royal renovations. They look nice. Since we are on the subject of concrete buildings... I currently live in a much less valuable concrete high-rise in the not-so-pretty Boul de Maisonneuve west of Guy. Balconies in my building look like they are about to break into pieces (they are made of four walls of concrete) so I was happy when they announced "rénovations majeures" on the Maisonneuve balconies. I was waken up at 8am every week-day with hammers and drills (and singing workers) for about two weeks, but at least it was for a good reason. Now they seem to be finished on my side of the building and the only thing they did was sweeping all the dust and drilling some small holes on the front wall (for draining snow I guess). So now I'm wondering if that's all :( . Anyway my question is, what does the term "rénovations majeures" mean exactly?

A date je suis très impressionné par la lavage du Port-Royal. Je pense que ça mérite un thread.

Quelqu'un a des photos??

En plus, il y a des travaux de rénovation majeur sur l'extérieur du Hôtel Cantlie:

lePortRoyalappartements-03.jpg

Cette photo a été prise au hasard de mes promenades le 28 septembre, elle montre le début du ravalage des murs du Port royal.

Je devrais repasser dans ce secteur très bientôt j’y prendrai surement des photos