Aller au contenu
publicité

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Not too surprising that a hardcore separatist would insist the Habs be made up of only french-speaking Quebecers almost to the point of discrimination. ;):stirthepot:

I like home-grown players on the team, but i don't lose sleep over the issue!

Does the language a player speaks affect his slapshot, puck control and skating ability?

Here we go again...nobody mentionned politics but because i am a hard core separatist therefor i am discriminating and what next...i am a fascist, racist etc...

C'est beau les boys.....continuer comme ça !!!

Qui a dit que je perdais du sommeil over the issue ?

La langue ne fait pas d'un joueur qu'il soit meilleur qu'un autre mais la langue (dans le cas-ci), l'endroit ou il est né, l'appartenance à son équipe et à sa ville de meme que son implication dans le milieu ou il gagne généreusement sa vie fait que je suis plus porté à aimer ce joueur qu'un autre qui est ici que piue la cash !!!

Mais voilà....je suis un hard core séparatist donc!!!

D'ailleurs mon club cet année c'était les Penguins de Pittsburgh, entre autre parce qu'ils ont donnés la chance à de nombreux joueurs du Québec (C'est l'équipe qui comptait le plus de québécois). Mais à ce que je vois ils ont eu tort eux aussi!!! hahahaha !!!

publicité
Sorry, but no professional team in North America, whether it be baseball, basketball, football, soccer or hockey, is comprised of mostly locals.

You're basically stating "i will never root for my home team because my home team is < 50% locals" and that, to me, is bullshit.

Go root for the Bruins if it floats your boat. I, will root for the bleu-blanc-rouge.

Im sorry but no other team in North America as Montreal as a host of the club. No others. Montreal is different because it is Montreal, Montreal is different because it is in Quebec and Montreal is different because of the quebeckers....

No other city is like Montreal and i dont want my team to be like any other city in North america......no way because you would take away (which has been the case for a while) all the emotional aspect of it and without the emotion there isn't much left for me.

It may not be your case but it is mine.

Avec la promesse de la vente de l'équipe, plus tot cette année, j'avais espoir qu'un changement en profondeur s'en venait. De gros échanges pour aller chercher des joueurs québécois, des joueurs qui ont à coeur Montréal et le CH et qui ne veulent qu'une chose, gagner pour ne pas passer l'été à se faire écoeurer par les fans.

Tu iras porter ton messages au dizaines de joueur quebecois qui ne veulent pas venir jouer a montreal, meme si les offres sur la table sont équivalentes à ce qu'ils recoivent a tampa, en californie ou a philadelphie!

Encore faut-il qu'ils veulent venir jouer a montreal les joueurs quebecois

Pff, pourquoi manger chez McDo ou magasiner chez Walmart? Ce ne sont pas des compagnies Quebecoises!

Je vais boycotter ces compagnies et acheter 100% Quebecois! YEAAH VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE!! FUCK THE FREE WORLD!! WOODSTOCK!!! Fuck le CH aussi, les joueurs ne sont pas d'ici, ça compte pour TOUT! YEAAH!! :rolleyes:

It's naive to think it is possible (let alone expect) that the Canadiens field a team of Quebeckers in today's NHL. For reasons stated above, it'll simply never happen. Nor should it happen. Given that it is impossible, your rejection of the Montreal Canadiens makes no sense at all. It sounds to me like you're just frustrated with the team, like everybody else.

I think you're an intelligent debator, steve_36 and i respect you. I mean no personal offense, but in this matter, your position is retarded.

Pff, pourquoi manger chez McDo ou magasiner chez Walmart? Ce ne sont pas des compagnies Quebecoises!

Je vais boycotter ces compagnies et acheter 100% Quebecois! YEAAH VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE!! FUCK THE FREE WORLD!! WOODSTOCK!!! Fuck le CH aussi, es joueurs ne sont pas d'ici, ça compte pour TOUT! YEAAH!!

So why always bring the ''Separatist'' matter in such a story. I know some people who arent separatist at all and who are damn mad that there isnt enough quebecois in that team. Damn mad !!!

And why bring the fact that i wish to boycott everything thats not quebecois made ? Do you have an idea on how many ''Non quebecois'' product, cultural product or other that i am ''consumming'' ? You'd be damn surprised.

For me it has nothing to do with that at all.

Some of you may prefer young fast players, others a very defensive team, some will look for big guys, others for a rough team etc..... i have nothing against that and will not insult others for what they prefer or not. In my case, i feel attached to this club when it represents what my society is all about. The CH is ''our national'' team. What's wrong with that ?

The same for a boxing match. If you bring two american champion in Montreal for a match then it is OK but if You have Ouellet/Hilton, Pascal/Diaconu or other quebecois (by birth or adotpion) in a fierce battle then the emotion aspect his much higher and intense and it makes me more interested in that match. Simple, no ?

Just like the italians will go crazy for Arturo Gatti, Rocky Marciano (or Rocky Balboa Haha!), for Ferrari, The Itlian national soccer team etc... but they wont care much for other champion (not to say they wont admire one here or there). But of course, they are not ''separatist'', therefor they are entitled to prefer what they want...

It's naive to think it is possible (let alone expect) that the Canadiens field a team of Quebeckers in today's NHL. For reasons stated above, it'll simply never happen. Nor should it happen. Given that it is impossible, your rejection of the Montreal Canadiens makes no sense at all. It sounds to me like you're just frustrated with the team, like everybody else..

I am not asking the team to be filled up with quebeckers but i think that 7 or 8 some years, maybe 10 or 12 others and with an honest intention to bring as much as possible in (something we havent felt in the last 6/7 years or so).

And yes that team has frustrated me a lot over the past 10 years or so.

And thanks for naming my opinion ''retarded'' !!! I dont see why but hey.....i will respect others opinion and wont insult anyone !!!

Les équipes des années 70 n'etait pas tous 50%+ quebecois. (1975-79)

Scotty Bowman, Guy Lafleur, Guy Lapointe, Serge Savard, Gilles Lupien, Pierre Bouchard, Yvan Counoyer, Jacques Lemaire, Pierre Mondou, Yvon Lambert, Mario Tremblay, Michel Larocque et Réjean Houle on ne doit pas etre loin des 50% si ce n'est pas plus. Mais 50% ce n'est pas un chiffre absolu. Une bonne et honnete représentation fait l'affaire.

En plus des joueurs mentionnés ci-haut on peut facilement ajouter Bob Gainey, Ken Dryden, Larry Robinson et Steve Shutt qui étaient très respectueux des québécois, très bien adaptés et surtout avec le CH tatoué là u il le faut pour gagner !!!

Etre un fan du CH ne veut pas dire etre aveugle et d'accepter tout ce que la direction t'impose

Justement je n'accepte pas toutes les décisions du CH. Si le Ch n'est pas capable de faire mieux que la 2ième ronde des séries, je vais demander la Tête à Bob Gainey. J'étais en crisse quand ils ont laissé partir Komisarek, eet je déteste cette politique à Bob Gainey de ne pas négocier pendant la saison avec les Joueurs Autonomes sans restriction.

Mais de là à ne plus suivre le Ch pcq il n,y a pas assez de québecois...je dirais que c'est borderline Xénophobe de ta part.

Autre point, les joueurs québecois ne veulent même pas venir jouer à Montréal.

I am not asking the team to be filled up with quebeckers but i think that 7 or 8 some years, maybe 10 or 12 others and with an honest intention to bring as much as possible in (something we havent felt in the last 6/7 years or so).

Ça parait que tu ne suis pas ça trop trop.

Bob a esayé dur comme fer d'aller chercher Vinny Lecavalier...mais Vinny ne voulairt pas venir. Il a essayer Daniel Brière(il y a 2 ans) mais Danny ne voulait pas venir. Bob est aller chercher Tanguay et regarde ce que ça donner! Bob est aller chercher Laraque...mais Big George est toujours bléssé.

Bob a fait une offre à Beauchemin cet été, mais il a préféré aller à Toronto... Commence tu à voir un pattern ici!?! Bob a essayé d'aller chercher des Québecois..mais ils ne veulent rien savoir de venir ici à moins qu'ils soient rendu en fin de carrière et qu'il n'ont prèsque plus rien à donner...

WOW! What a statement!

I really couldn't care less what their passports say as long as we get Lord Stanley's cup here back in this great city of ours where it belongs...The drive for 25!!!

And may i ask why my statement made you react that way ? Why does it seem wrong for me to prefer quebecois french canadian players in my team especially if they grew up admiring le CH and if they are eager to play for that team ?

When Canada plays at the Olympic or a world tournament, are you on the canadian side or, lets say, the swedish or tcheque side ?

And if Canada, why ?

Tu iras porter ton messages au dizaines de joueur quebecois qui ne veulent pas venir jouer a montreal, meme si les offres sur la table sont équivalentes à ce qu'ils recoivent a tampa, en californie ou a philadelphie!

Encore faut-il qu'ils veulent venir jouer a montreal les joueurs quebecois

Il est possible que certains ne veulent pas jouer pour le CH, pour différentes raisons, mais je doute que ce soit la majorité, surtout pas des dizaines. Je pense que Brière et Lecavalier était pret à venir mais sous certaines conditions mais encore là, on fabule car on ne sait pas! Peut-etre qu'un jour on saura !!!