Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

Drilling into an adjacent building is likely to reinforce it against the foundation shocks which can occur when driving heavy piles into the ground nearby.

I can also confirm that the buzz in the leasing community is saying 40-45 floors for at least two projects in downtown Montreal which will be starting in the next 4 months. However, I can't confirm whether this is one of them.

publicité
  • Réponses 2,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Has anyone checked to see if Dinu is alright? he must be going into convulsions with this news

Considering there aren't any heritage buildings as far as the eye can see around this site, he can't really say anything...

I can also confirm that the buzz in the leasing community is saying 40-45 floors for at least two projects in downtown Montreal which will be starting in the next 4 months.

HUH!!! 2 PROJECTS OF 40+ FLOORS??? Are you sure?

When you say the buzz in the leasing community, does that mean you work in commercial/corportate Real estate...do you work for a broker?

Hello,

Just a few comments (first time posting here), so go easy!

I actually live in that tiny (in comparison) three story building directly adjacent to this project on the Anderson side.

We heard about the project about two weeks ago ourselves and can confirm that 40 stories is what has been mentioned to us by the developer.

While its nice to see such a big project go up, I can only imagine what we are in for over the next couple of years as this project goes up. I was home for the ground breaking on Monday and have already had a few issues with the project, mostly regarding the fence they erected, drilling in to my building without permission and a three foot incursion on our property.

Good times....

Welcome to the boards! I hope that the construction of the Marriott won't cause you too many headaches!

Atticka: i sympathize with the annoyances you're having to endure, however choosing to live in a city means accepting the fact that construction will happen, sometimes across the street. If these occasional inconveniences are too much to handle, you may exercise your right to move to the country where you will be sure to have none of these problems. Otherwise, you should keep quiet because your frustration is akin to complaining that it gets cold in the winter or that water is wet, if you get my drift. ;) ;)

That being said, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay :)

Maybe he has a life, a job and shit, you know!! and sometimes it's not so cool to have drillings in your building 5 days a week for the next 18 months.

I didn't see any major complaints in his comment.

I would love to see how you would react if your learnt there's going to be drillings RIGHT in your foundations for the next 12 to 18 months.

You probably would get annoyed.

But screw that!!

When you say the buzz in the leasing community, does that mean you work in commercial/corportate Real estate...do you work for a broker?

Ou' pourrait-il y avoir une autre tour de 40 étages ou plus résidentielle, SANS besoin de consultation publique? Sur René-Lévesque Ouest?

Unfortunately, I can't mention who I work for but I do work hand in hand with several of Canada's largest property / leasing managers in addition to running a "small" computer-oriented website.