685 Saint-Maurice - 16 étages

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 264
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Actually... I was told sales have already kicked in for this phase 2.

Really? I was told the opposite a few weeks ago. I'm surprised they started selling without renderings or announcements whatsoever. good for them. They probably saw competition coming from 21e and they decided to speed things up. I'm guessing Saint-M (phase 1) is selling well, last time I checked they were close to 75% sold.

Is it still going to be shorter than saint M? last time i spoke to them they told me around 8 floors (even though I seem to remember this lot can go up to 20).

denpanosekai

Saint-M's neighbor building. Then when Univers goes up, that's it for ugly parking buildings in the area.

Almost. There's the huge one bordering St. Paul and St. Maurice (en fait en face du 21e). Huge lot.

That's what I thought. But Sam, I passed by today and saw machinery. Is there no link whatsoever with the upcoming project?

Most of the machinery you see in 685 is used to build the Saint-M, we have been using the building as storage for quite some time.

Demolition for 685 began monday, but that's all the info I have for now (no joke).

If you guys have any suggestions as to what to do with the site, it would be my pleasure to pass it forward to my superiors.

If you guys have any suggestions as to what to do with the site, it would be my pleasure to pass it forward to my superiors.

I want a sliver !!! I'm fantasizing about a sliver since many years !!!!!