Aller au contenu
publicité

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité

Je ne voulais pas créer un fil juste pour ma prochaine question. Alors, la voici :

Il y a une légère construction en métal qui recouvre tout le stationnement en face du Centre Bell -ce qui me semble être le support pour une tente, pour une structure temporaire. Peut-être pour les célébrations du centennaire du CH ? Quelqu'un saurait ?

Boy oh boy...I can't remember the last time a Canadien won a fight! Every fight they get in these days, they get their head clocked solid! Begin being the last against Tootoo last night. Did you see his knees buckle after a solid right in the kisser. I'm very worried...thank God we don't play teams out in the west too often. I would have loved to have seen Stewart in the line-up.

Look at Vinny's first 4 seasons. He played with shitty guys and was playing for a horrible team!

In any case, as the years go by, Vinny's points per game average will increase, whereas Saku's will not. As much as I like Saku, you can't compare him to Vinny. Saku was at best a 2nd line centre, but was forced to play as a first line centre because there was noone better than him in Montreal. Vinny is a PREMIER 1st line Centre in the NHL! We'll have this conversation in 5 years, and you'll see that it was no contest.

Also, unlike Saku, Vinny is a big boy, which means by the time he's 34 years old, he won't be as "damaged" by the years as Saku is. Once again, this leads me to believe that Vinny's totals will be far superior to Saku's!

That's my point, we are hailing Vinny as a "Superstar"...he's not a superstar!! He's a good player. Superstars despite the team they are in help elevate the players around him. He does not have that quality. Lemieux, Gretzky, Ovechkin, Malkin, Crosby, Yzerman etc etc all got 100+ points in God awful teams whereas my cousin Vinny is simply not that kind of a player. Don't get me wrong, I would take him on my team because of his size and potential but let's be realistic not at mortgaging our youth. That is plain stupidity. I heard the other day on L' Antichambre or 110% that they would trade MArkov and Plekanics and a 1st rounder for Vinny. Are you fucking stupid!!! Markov? Come on people. The problem with this province is that they get too emotional and think with their hearts and not their brains. Gainey knows what he needs to do. We need a 4th defenceman that can log 20+ minutes of ice time.

For the record, speaking of teams in Financial trouble, we all know about Phoenix but Carolina is in deep shit as well. I would rather go and get Stall than Vinny. He's 4 yrs younger and has put up better numbers. He'S big and strong and can log some serious ice time but than again, what would Carolina want in return.

Une autre victoire peu convaincante (surtout pendant les 5 minutes de prolongation!).

Je suis de moins en moins impressionné par le travail de Halak. Il nous a tous épaté l'an passé mais cette année, depuis qu'il a son poste de gardien de but numéro 2 assuré, il joue beaucoup moins bien. Du moins c'est ce que je crois.

Encore une belle prestation de Lapierre. Je crois qu'on vient de découvrir un nouveau joueur de talent!