Messages recommendés

1000 de la Commune E.

Architectes:

Fin de la construction:2007

Utilisation: Résidentiel

Emplacement: Vieux-Port, Montréal

? mètres - 11 / 12 étages

1011_full.jpg

Designated as a historic landmark building by the Societe du Vieux-Port, heritage Montreal, and federal authorities, the original - very striking - Italianate facade, dating from 1920, has been newly rebuilt and restored.

Inside, however, is a contemporay style that still echoes and honors the building's monumental concrete structure and design.

This building offers extraordinary views over the St. Lawrence River to the South Shore, north to the charm of Old Montreal and the bright lights of Montreal's vibrant downtown skyline. All of this in a location whose profile, privacy and seclusion can be found only here; this is L'Heriatge du Vieux-Port.

Your private haven in the big city. Welcome to exclusivity redefined.

(Courtesy of Trams Property Management)

If I remember correctly it took 6 years to do this project.

• Réponses 38
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

One thing the penthouse is too die for, goes for about $5 million CDN

For those with a taste for the really extraordinary, Heritage du Vieux-Port offers something truly spectacular.

Four unique rooftop penthouses with 7500 sq.ft of living space spread out over five floors. Private elevator within the unit. 10,000 - 15,000 sq.ft of private rooftop terrace for your exclusive use. Glass paneling on two sides along 4 floors.

Panoramic view from the downtown and Mount Royal skyline to as far south as the eye can see. You will have front row seats to see the fireworks from your own terrace.

You may select all of your interior finishings to fit your life style. You decide how many bathrooms and bedrooms you want. This unit is also fitted for gas fireplaces.

This unit is exclusive, extraordinary and one of a kind. You can truly lose yourself in luxury.

This is your chateau in the big city!

5 million$ each! Not bad! I'll take 2 please!

I wouldnt mind living in that place, pretty much has everything. Seeing there is only 4 of them and I am not even sure anywhere else in Canada has something even close to that.

I can not wait to see Montreal land value become as expensive as NYC, or atleast close to it.

Some of the ammenties the place offers is a room, next to the pool where you can store your wine (forgot the yearly cost of it), you cant really store much wine though, only a couple bottles / unit.

Bad thing is all the kitchens were designed back in 2002 or something so its not really modern ones that you would seen in recent constructions like McGill Ouest or Gilette Lofts

The problem with that project is the location, sur you have an incredible view, but you are in the middle of nowhere, need to take your car to go everywhere, and the surroundings are shit

The problem with that project is the location, sur you have an incredible view, but you are in the middle of nowhere, need to take your car to go everywhere, and the surroundings are shit

I learnt that one the hard way

The one on the west side went for $ 3,8M including taxes

Bound to happen. If it takes forever to sell you have to drop the price or what not.

$3.8 mil for 7500 sq.ft and a massive terrace is a bargain*, almost $507 / sq.ft

* If compared to different cities.

I saw a bachelor pad for sale in the old port for over $4 mil and it was even the same size or have the same amenities as this place, but it was closer to everything though

Bound to happen. If it takes forever to sell you have to drop the price or what not.

$3.8 mil for 7500 sq.ft and a massive terrace is a bargain*, almost $507 / sq.ft

* If compared to different cities.

I saw a bachelor pad for sale in the old port for over $4 mil and it was even the same size or have the same amenities as this place, but it was closer to everything though

Jesseps, ending story on the price, he has probably invested in "aménagement" very close to the $5M that you are refering at......!!!!

$3.8 mil for 7500 sq.ft pretty good. If your lucky in the Old Montreal you can get 3600 sq.ft for almost $1 mil, if you know where to look.

Anyways.

Great project, the location sucks, too bad it wasn't west of St Laurent. (No clue where it could have been built). True wouldnt be the same type of project.