Aller au contenu
publicité

Square Dorchester et Place du Canada: réaménagement

Hercule

Messages recommendés

It is amazing... in that picture, it shows a vibrant, commercial sector. I love that there were storefronts on the south side of the Dominion Square Bldg. That's our problem today... everything is Ste Catherine St or die. We have a shopping corridor instead of a shopping neighborhood.

Quartier Dix-30! :stirthepot:

publicité
It is amazing... in that picture, it shows a vibrant, commercial sector. I love that there were storefronts on the south side of the Dominion Square Bldg. That's our problem today... everything is Ste Catherine St or die. We have a shopping corridor instead of a shopping neighborhood.

No, we have underground shopping. That's the problem.

That was another thing that was better in the 1970's: the sidewalks of St. Catherine Street were packed with shoppers, before everyone went underground.

Could not agree more with you. As much as I can appreciate the underground city in the dead of winter, I think it sucks the life out of the street.

Could not agree more with you. As much as I can appreciate the underground city in the dead of winter, I think it sucks the life out of the street.

There is no life when you are frozen to death :D Especially today when nobody smokes anymore you can't even use that little heat to keep you alive :silly:

There is no life when you are frozen to death :D Especially today when nobody smokes anymore you can't even use that little heat to keep you alive :silly:

Well, how many days in a year it is "death" cold in Montreal; just a few, really.