Aller au contenu

Horizon Pointe-Claire - 10, 10, 10 étages

GDS

Messages recommendés

49 minutes ago, SameGuy said:

I passed by today. I seriously can’t imagine the Manoir holding out too much longer on that large tract of prime “downtown West Island” land:

Agreed. Lots of construction going on further down Hymus after Alston as well. Khoury construction buying up all the land to built towers. 

• Like 1

Seriously, I’d love to know which group is passing the buck on highway crossings at Alston (active) and Stillview (road) to the Fairview station. Kirkland already took the bull by the horns at Ste-Marie, I don’t understand Pointe Claire’s dithering approach.

11 hours ago, SameGuy said:

I passed by today. I seriously can’t imagine the Manoir holding out too much longer on that large tract of prime “downtown West Island” land:

I remember reading a few years back when Le Manoir was for sale that Pointe-Claire wanted the land for residential development. Then Sergakis bought it and he said planned to keep Le Manoir going. But now with COVID decimating restaurants and bars, I agree that it's only a question of time before it happens. Who know, Sergakis himself may want to build some residential development there just like he is proposing for St Catherine near Fort.

10 hours ago, SameGuy said:

Seriously, I’d love to know which group is passing the buck on highway crossings at Alston (active) and Stillview (road) to the Fairview station. Kirkland already took the bull by the horns at Ste-Marie, I don’t understand Pointe Claire’s dithering approach.

I would imagine that there is provincial funding/approval required for any highway overpass? Isn't that provincial jurisdiction?

10 hours ago, _mtler_ said:

Agreed. Lots of construction going on further down Hymus after Alston as well. Khoury construction buying up all the land to built towers. 

You're absolutely right, there is already one building well under way. 

• 7 mois plus tard...

Ok so the first "tower" has gone up and a crane has been installed for the 2nd building. 10 storeys on this side of St Jean makes sense as there aren't any bungalows or cottages right next to them.

Editors note: these will NOT be winning any architectural design awards

h3.jpg.04cc826885a3296b20192e12210a2f14.jpgh2.jpg.1dc411c73df11227839c1ebb5d13815d.jpgh1.jpg.a076e2dbb312e49c672d2e87977abf06.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 3 mois plus tard...