Aller au contenu

Auguste & Louis - 9, 14, 21 étages

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

3 hours ago, SameGuy said:

Lol j’ai reçu ça dans mon cp hier, dans un quartier de classe moyenne/ouvrière en plein milieu de Pierrefonds Ouest bourré de maisons unifamiliales…

A36AB528-6AFA-437A-AE40-EA335B6F2D90.jpeg

9E186797-24EA-41FF-8538-D1AC2F99E2C2.jpeg

Yep, la Covid est finie c'est le temps de recommencer à se piler sur les pieds! Go! 

Has anyone had any update on when sales office that will be on site will be open ? Last update I got the sales rep told me it would be October. Going into November now and i believe its still not open ? Doesnt look open from iluvMTL latest picture. 

27 minutes ago, Kevohn said:

Has anyone had any update on when sales office that will be on site will be open ? Last update I got the sales rep told me it would be October. Going into November now and i believe its still not open ? Doesnt look open from iluvMTL latest picture. 

I assume that it would be  open for the presale.

Screenshot_20211027-125349_Facebook.jpg

Devimco doesnt open its sales office at large. Everything is by reservation VIP, you register on the site thru the form, they contact you and schedule an individual meeting at the sales office. Its not like before. There u go.

10 hours ago, Rocco said:

Devimco doesnt open its sales office at large. Everything is by reservation VIP, you register on the site thru the form, they contact you and schedule an individual meeting at the sales office. Its not like before. There u go.

I understand, I got my unit by zoom lol but there will be a condo model/sales office on site. They already started building it and was curious when it would be done

• 2 semaines plus tard...