Aller au contenu
publicité

1500, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest - 19 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

11 hours ago, maximebrown said:

C'est vraiment un coin de rue extrêmement achalandé. Les 4 premiers étages devraient selon moi être commerciaux, comme c'était le cas. Aurait-il été possible d'y reloger certains des locataires des anciens édifices? J'appréciais l'offre en petits locaux et les « palliers » au niveau du sol, qui apportaient tous un dynamisme au coin de rue.

Ces commerçants seront alors pour la plupart soit déménagés dans le quartier ou plus loin, ou bien ils seront passés à autre chose...

publicité
20 minutes ago, SupremeMTL said:

After speaking with Concordia about the project, I found out that Concordia did not just go out of business. The CSU which is separate from the board of governors of Concordia were the ones whining to the news. The school has more than 25+ floors. This is because JMSB is 15 floors and built in 2009 and is already full 10 years later. It seems the school wants to avoid the same mistakes. 2140 Rue Guy Lot Parking lot behind the Beatrice Restaurant where the proposed Waldorf Astoria Montreal was.  

I pointed this out already (page 5).

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MtlMan said:

They should consider their land on RL where the horrible Fine arts building is.

You know walking by that VA building on Rene Levesque i noticed a Doverco construction sign on the property any news about that ?

58 minutes ago, Djentmaster001 said:

I pointed this out already (page 5).

Yes i noticed you mentioned about the bids and that's why i asked my profs more about it, i built onto what you were saying when i found out more information.

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, SupremeMTL a dit :

After speaking with Concordia reps about the project, (my real estate professors and associate deans who were involved with the failed bids) i found out that Concordia did bid for the land many times not just twice and they were outbid in the end. The CSU which is separate from the board of governors of Concordia were the ones whining to the news. The school has no more space and is thinking about acquiring another piece of land nearby to build another tower 25+ floors minimum. This is because JMSB is 15 floors and built in 2009 and is already full 10 years later. It seems the school wants to avoid the same mistakes as last time by building a taller building. The two pieces of land of interest by the school are the 2140 Rue Guy Parking lot and the Parking lot behind Restaurant Beatrice where the proposed Waldorf Astoria Montreal was. I do not know the height limits of these two lots so if anyone has that information that would be great so we could know if that's feasible.  

Nice location, but can the kind of project that I think they're envisioning fit on the 2140 lot? Are they also looking to acquire the row houses adjacent to the parking lot?

21 hours ago, mk.ndrsn said:

Nice location, but can the kind of project that I think they're envisioning fit on the 2140 lot? Are they also looking to acquire the row houses adjacent to the parking lot?

I mean from my understanding, they want the building to be closer to the other buildings in order to avoid a spread out campus. 2140 fits that but its an ugly plot of land indeed. Thats why they are saying 25 floors plus because the area per floor would be small.