Aller au contenu
publicité

YUL - 38, 38 étages (2021)

mattrga

Messages recommendés

publicité
La pallissade continue jusqu'à la rue Mackay.

C'est le mur de Chine !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9275[/ATTACH]

they should build a spectacular garden surrounding the sales office (rocks fountains flowers...) that will get the attention of a lot of people

they should build a spectacular garden surrounding the sales office (rocks fountains flowers...) that will get the attention of a lot of people

Oui mais à cause de la hauteur des palissades, seuls ceux qui seront en hélicoptère pourront en profiter.

I think that these folks are being very secretive about their project. They are probably gonna have a fantastic looking sales office and they don't want Tidan with the Maritime project or the Baylon developers and etc to see the set up until they are ready to launch the sales of the project. They are using the high walls and heavy duty containers to hide the whole thing. You could easily pry off a plywood sheet but you can't push a solid multi- ton steel shipping container without a giant forklift. I hope that this is worth waiting for. So I think we're just looking at a new type of Condo sales strategy, that's all.