Aller au contenu
publicité

Le Roccabella - 40, 40 étages (2018)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

publicité
100 unités? Mais ça fait pas 50%. Même pas pour une seule tour. Ils sont optimistes?

Attention.. c'est 100 unités des étages 3 à 29. Les étages 30 à 36 ne sont pas encore en vente. 26 étages en vente x 8 condos par étage = 208 condos. 100 vendus sur 208 = pas mal 50%. Bon assez de maths pour aujourd'hui...

Attention.. c'est 100 unités des étages 3 à 29. Les étages 30 à 36 ne sont pas encore en vente. 26 étages en vente x 8 condos par étage = 208 condos. 100 vendus sur 208 = pas mal 50%. Bon assez de maths pour aujourd'hui...

Doubtful about those number

Hoping to be wrong...but

There are still units for sale in Roc Fleuri....!!! 10 years after.

Hoping to be wrong...but

And your point is?? There are still units for sale at 333 Sherbrooke, and still units for sale at l'heritage du vieux port! Bad units at bad prices will not sell regardless of the project! Even where I live, it took them close to 5 years to sell the last unit of the last phase, and it wasn't a bad unit, priced a bit high maybe but that's about it, and that doesn't mean the project was a failure!

No wonder why, i've visited the units 3 years ago, and they're way over priced and not that well divided. For the same units with garage and furnished, you can live anywhere near for 100k less with the same qality of finition!!!! The only thing the Roc Fleury has is the nice elevator with the WeatherNetwork playing and the view on the mountain!!! Is that worth 450K for a 650 ft sqare condo?? I doubt so!!

Hoping to be wrong...but

And your point is?? There are still units for sale at 333 Sherbrooke, and still units for sale at l'heritage du vieux port! Bad units at bad prices will not sell regardless of the project! Even where I live, it took them close to 5 years to sell the last unit of the last phase, and it wasn't a bad unit, priced a bit high maybe but that's about it, and that doesn't mean the project was a failure!

Point is precisely, you don't start a new and bigger project if the previous one is a half failure.

And i'd like to understand how buyers can protect themselves from possibly inflated sales figures.

No wonder why, i've visited the units 3 years ago, and they're way over priced and not that well divided. For the same units with garage and furnished, you can live anywhere near for 100k less with the same qality of finition!!!! The only thing the Roc Fleury has is the nice elevator with the WeatherNetwork playing and the view on the mountain!!! Is that worth 450K for a 650 ft sqare condo?? I doubt so!!

The upper floors of Tour des Canadiens is around that pricing, haha.

Nouvelle structure pour une pancarte sur la partie la plus au sud du terrain du roccabella

2012-11-27%u0025252009.30.24.jpg

Point is precisely, you don't start a new and bigger project if the previous one is a half failure.

And i'd like to understand how buyers can protect themselves from possibly inflated sales figures.

A project could have unsold unit and still be a "success" for the developer who made his money back, just sitting on units to increase it's profit share. On the other hand, you have sold out projects that barely broke even or lost money because of cost overruns that could not be passed to the purchasers because of fixed sales price within the sales contract! Also, it's not because one project didn't live up to expectations that you must resign from the whole business! It's called making mistakes, and any grown up person learns from it!