Aller au contenu
publicité

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

I'd rather be an asshole then a pansy any day. It doesn't make me feel like a man, it makes me a fan.

So you need to be an asshole in order to be a true fan? Nice one.

Having a sense of justice and respect doesn't make you a pansy, it makes you a man, one with with character. And if you're at all implying that i'm the former, i'll gladly invite you to meet me somewhere and i'll show you just how much of a "pansy" i am.

Asshole.

publicité

Tough guy. I glad you think you are George Laraque. You're the one that keeps bringing manhood into this. You're the one that called me a dick and an asshole, twice now. You never met me and you don't know me, don't threaten me.

So you need to be an asshole in order to be a true fan? Nice one.

Having a sense of justice and respect doesn't make you a pansy, it makes you a man, one with with character. And if you're at all implying that i'm the former, i'll gladly invite you to meet me somewhere and i'll show you just how much of a "pansy" i am.

Asshole.

Gosh....and you're the one talking about classa nd respect. Jesus.

Gosh....and you're the one talking about classa nd respect. Jesus.

Respect is earned. GDS has lost any respect he had earned.

Tough guy. I glad you think you are George Laraque. You're the one that keeps bringing manhood into this. You're the one that called me a dick and an asshole, twice now. You never met me and you don't know me, don't threaten me.

I never threatened you. I did however, insult you (words that i do not retract nor do i apologize for) on the insinuation that i'm a pansy and that my respect for the basics of integrity and respect are somehow backwards and illogical.

I'm sorry i brought up the issue of respect. I should have expected some people around here would have no grasp of the concept.

Since these posts will all be shortly deleted by Malek or Gilbert, and i've already said what i had to say, i'll bid you good day.

Cya.

Tough guy - I never called you a pansy. Unless you lined up to pat him on the back and flew his mom in? Did you? n fact I have called you tough guy twice. I said I would rather be an asshole then a pansy. That doesn't make you one for not agreeing with me. My extent of name calling would have sounded like (typing aside)

C-A-T-A-C-L-A-W, C-A-T-A-C-L-A-W. Loud and slow for effect.

Ok, now we're both polluting the thread with this pointless discussion.

Your pansy-insinuation was extremely clear and my words left no doubt as to my feelings.

However in the spirit of reconcilliation and in order to stop spamming this thread, i'll apologize for my insults and sharp words if you do the same and we both put this behind us: Sorry.

We may not agree on the issue of respect, but let us both agree on the issue of maturity and civility and put this issue behind us so we can focus on being fans of urbanisme, architecture and our great city of Montreal!

L'affaire Ryan O a agit selon moi comme un traitement d'électro-shock! L'électro-shock......c'est choquant et à la limite de l'acceptable......même inacceptable pour plusieurs. Reste qu'en dernier recours, cela est parfois nécessaire. Et c'était nécessaire car les Habs n'allaient nul part. Les joueurs étaient choqués, se sont regroupés en guise de solidarité autour de Ryan O........et ça fonctionné. Maintenant, en travaillant en équipe et en gagnant et en étant plus alerte, la foule ne devrait plus huer Ryan O. Au contraire, Ils devraient même l'appaudir si ce joueur fait un bon coup. Ça serait le scenario idéal.

L'affaire Ryan O a agit selon moi comme un traitement d'électro-shock! L'électro-shock......c'est choquant et à la limite de l'acceptable......même inacceptable pour plusieurs. Reste qu'en dernier recours, cela est parfois nécessaire. Et c'était nécessaire car les Habs n'allaient nul part. Les joueurs étaient choqués, se sont regroupés en guise de solidarité autour de Ryan O........et ça fonctionné. Maintenant, en travaillant en équipe et en gagnant et en étant plus alerte, la foule ne devrait plus huer Ryan O. Au contraire, Ils devraient même l'appaudir si ce joueur fait un bon coup. Ça serait le scenario idéal.

Peluche... I agree 100%. Good observation.