Aller au contenu

Réfection de l’autoroute Ville-Marie

yarabundi

Messages recommendés

Il n'y avait pas aussi eu une histoire de drains pluviaux jamais raccordés dans ce tunnel? Il me semble que c'était ressortit dans la foulée de la Commission Charbonneau, du moins je connais "peut-être" quelqu'un qui l'a constaté du temps qu'il était au MTQ..

Il y a 3 heures, swansongtoo a dit :

download.jpeg.d5a9272255af046ea7b67b1c29cec152.jpeg

Ça ressemble à une réponse passe-partout, valide quelle que soit la question.  Petit catéchisme élémentaire. 😶

Tous les autres véritables responsables en seront très heureux, car ça les disculpe illico.  Et pour nous sur ce forum, ça veut dire les vacances à perpétuité, car il ne sera jamais plus nécessaire de se creuser la tête.😂 

• Like 1

On 2022-03-30 at 12:30 PM, Né entre les rapides said:

Only this government?  -- Rather just like all the previous governments.  Inquiries are only conducted in cases where the consequences of neglect or incompetence are more serious (eg. deaths), and even then, blame is rarely attributed to a specific individual or entity.  It's not OK, but it's common.  Then, as you say so well, "on passe à autre chose", simply because there are so many other issues competing for attention.  

look man I did read your answer... then I had the same impression I have almost everytime I read your answers (at least those to my posts) and that is... WHAT THE HECK IS HE TALKING ABOUT!?!? I believe you try to bring arguments to defend governments/the government and that's fine, but you never address THE point/issue, it's always around it!

Writing 2 or 3 paragraphs doesn't mean your answer is elaborate... here for instance, we are blaming the government for the absolute shame and disgrace that our infrastructure and roads condition is and specifically the lack of accountability and consequences in incidents like this one... and you come up with the following defense argument: no consequences is not ok but hey it's common and there are other issues that need attention!... what that's it? we should just stop busting their balls, not hold them accountable and move on?

Yes, but while there’s a lot to criticize about this government, you’re also ascribing to the current CAQ administration several decades of other  governments kicking the can down the road. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SameGuy said:

Yes, but while there’s a lot to criticize about this government, you’re also ascribing to the current CAQ administration several decades of other  governments kicking the can down the road. 

wow again with the caq... I've never said I was talking about THIS government because I truly don't give a rats ass which political party is more or less responsible, I've zero political preference in this joke of a political climate... I'm talking about THE government in quebec and again, that's what's crazy in this forum or in today's society, we focus on social groups and political sides instead of simply focussing on the issues!!

the issue here which is the only thing that should matter is: infrastructure and roads construction and maintenance in quebec is of third world level, what do we do about it?

and if we follow your mindset, no government could ever be held responsible for any of the major issues since they all result of years and decades of neglect, incompetence etc

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, universityst said:

wow again with the caq... I've never said I was talking about THIS government because I truly don't give a rats ass which political party is more or less responsible, I've zero political preference in this joke of a political climate... I'm talking about THE government in quebec and again, that's what's crazy in this forum or in today's society, we focus on social groups and political sides instead of simply focussing on the issues!!

the issue here which is the only thing that should matter is: infrastructure and roads construction and maintenance in quebec is of third world level, what do we do about it?

and if we follow your mindset, no government could ever be held responsible for any of the major issues since they all result of years and decades of neglect, incompetence etc

you literally wrote

On 2022-03-30 at 8:04 AM, universityst said:

aucun fonctionnaire syndiqué ne sera tenu responsable ni devra s'expliquer, on passe à autre chose... what a sad joke this government is!

Whether or not you meant the current political party or provincial government as a whole, only you know but anyone reading that is entirely correct in assuming you meant the current government that's in power now when reading that sentence.

There's nothing crazy going on, you didn't formulate your sentence in a way that expressed the idea you had in mind. 

you could have said:

what a sad joke the governments have been.

what a sad joke the current and past governments are.

what a sad joke governments are.

all of which would have been better formulations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Spiter_01 said:

you literally wrote

Whether or not you meant the current political party or provincial government as a whole, only you know but anyone reading that is entirely correct in assuming you meant the current government that's in power now when reading that sentence.

There's nothing crazy going on, you didn't formulate your sentence in a way that expressed the idea you had in mind. 

you could have said:

what a sad joke the governments have been.

what a sad joke the current and past governments are.

what a sad joke governments are.

all of which would have been better formulations.

I give up

Il y a 1 heure, universityst a dit :

Good.  A fair issue deserving a serious discussion.  I would focus on the "what do we do about it?", and less on  the "of a third world level", as this latter point has been mentioned countless times without achieving much.   

• Thanks 1