swansongtoo

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 265
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

il y a 26 minutes, louisleonardo a dit :

Pourquoi les pubs pour les tours à condos font toujours croire qu'on va rencontrer l'amour de sa vie dans le hall d'entrée lol

Parce que des colis Amazon devant l'entrée, des agents de sécurité sur Facebook et des divans vide c'est moins vendeurs 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rocco said:

L'art déco est à l'intérieur, pas à l'extérieur....

Yes, there are hints of art deco inside, but it is far from the hommage to the style that they were hyping on their Instagram. It's just more mid century modern like we see in almost every project since the last 10 years.

They even shared images of the Aldred Building and other art deco icons in Montreal, the message was that it would be art deco inside and out. Although I like the building, I feel they over hyped it or that the only thing that is truly art deco is the marketing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mondo_Grosso said:

Yes, there are hints of art deco inside, but it is far from the hommage to the style that they were hyping on their Instagram. It's just more mid century modern like we see in almost every project since the last 10 years.

They even shared images of the Aldred Building and other art deco icons in Montreal, the message was that it would be art deco inside and out. Although I like the building, I feel they over hyped it or that the only thing that is truly art deco is the marketing.

No, really, a builder hyped its condo to sell units... Really?? Like omg isnt that the basis of capitalism? Devimco anyone? People are so gullible, no wonder these masters in the art of marketing laugh all the way to the bank. And me who tought I would meet the love of my life in the entrance hall dressed in a tuxedo.. geez.

Seriously, people should stop taking everything so seriously and take it for what its worth: a gimmick.

28 minutes ago, Rocco said:

No, really, a builder hyped its condo to sell units... Really?? Like omg isnt that the basis of capitalism? Devimco anyone? People are so gullible, no wonder these masters in the art of marketing laugh all the way to the bank. And me who tought I would meet the love of my life in the entrance hall dressed in a tuxedo.. geez.

Seriously, people should stop taking everything so seriously and take it for what its worth: a gimmick.

We are on a forum to discuss or critic projects around Montreal, are we not? The fact that a developer uses a deceitful practice that others have before does not put them above such criticism. In fact, it warrants it; just how a dev who respects his word warrants praise. 

I am not gullible nor naive for demanding a minimum of accountability from them. Please spare me the condescending comments and borderline insults.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1