Aller au contenu
publicité

Station Pierrefonds-Roxboro - Discussion

Messages recommendés

publicité
1 hour ago, SameGuy said:

I won’t be by there for another week but if someone could get some pics today or tomorrow it’d be cool to keep an eye on the progress.

there is a pretty easy way to get progress on all the deux-montagnes stations from sunnybrooke to duex-montagnes . there is a group on facebook called mouvement rallye deux-montagnes. basically an echo chamber group of residents who are against the project. they take and post pics all the time and basically trash ANYTHING about the project in the comments. I usually go to that group for updates on the project (and skip the comments lol)

They havent done roxboro yet but they got recent pics of sunnybrooke, deux montagnes and grand moulin.

6 minutes ago, LexD said:

there is a pretty easy way to get progress on all the deux-montagnes stations from sunnybrooke to Deux-Montagnes . there is a group on facebook called mouvement rallye Deux-Montagnes. basically an echo chamber group of residents who are against the project. they take and post pics all the time and basically trash ANYTHING about the project in the comments. I usually go to that group for updates on the project (and skip the comments lol)

They havent done roxboro yet but they got recent pics of sunnybrooke, deux montagnes and grand moulin.

here is one on found on there site from before yesterday. Its Sunnybrook street looking west towards 11 ave in Roxboro. All the tracks are already stripped along with the high voltage wire and ''catenaires''

the destruction will be swift

9C44642E-FA1C-4516-A104-64E3FD05EF06.jpeg

2 hours ago, jesseps said:

I just a letter from the REM saying they will have to remove a fence and what not.

Oh? Take good pics. When Gaz Met/Energir replaced all the lines in my Pfds neighbourhood they did a LOT of permanent damage to driveways, fences, etc. They took almost a year to come back and reinstall pavé-uni and other stuff, and in my case I got home and saw they did a poor job. It took a lot of back and forth with Energir, and in the end I was told I didn’t have any proof of what it was like before they removed my patio, so they won’t send anybody back to do it to my satisfaction. Smh

• Thanks 1

Yeah I think somewhere upthread we speculated that because it will be integrated with the bus loop (according to the last illustrations, the loop will pass under the guideway), the station will be quite a bit closer to Gouin. That's reasonable, considering the bus loop and more nearby density that includes the apartments on Gouin and Meighen as well as newer MDUs going up on old commercial lots along Gouin.

Edit: different thread

• 2 semaines plus tard...