Aller au contenu
publicité

Royalmount

denpanosekai

Messages recommendés

15 hours ago, peekay said:

I think the outside parking is free. They want to force you to bicycle there or take the metro. I wonder who gave them that bright idea...

There is no outside parking from what I saw.  All the parking signs lead you to the interior space.

That being said, the number of people coming from the Metro entrance was INSANE.

publicité
Il y a 3 heures, SameGuy a dit :

And how many going the other direction actually had shopping bags?

You dont need shopping bags if you go their for services...

• Haha 1

I was also wondering about that "Second largest in Canada" branding. They are either counting all the unfinished residential as part of the project (false advertising) or they are saying "Second largest luxury mall" and doing some weird definition of luxury. 

In either case, it's really not that big. I'm from Winnipeg and even our Polo Park mall is bigger lol

• Like 2

il y a 16 minutes, Gravity a dit :

In either case, it's really not that big. I'm from Winnipeg and even our Polo Park mall is bigger lol

Indeed. 

1) West Edmonton Mall : 3,800,000 sq. ft.

32) Polo Park Mall : 928,278 sq. ft.

45) RoyalMount : 800, 000 sq. ft.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, KOOL said:

Indeed. 

1) West Edmonton Mall : 3,800,000 sq. ft.

32) Polo Park Mall : 928,278 sq. ft.

45) RoyalMount : 800, 000 sq. ft.

It is expected that the Royalmount will have 2.8 million sq. ft. of retail space upon completion of all phases.

So they are relying on this information to use the title of the "second largest mall in Canada".

Source: https://www.costar.com/article/1548958783/worlds-wealthiest-person-helps-fund-major-skybridge-in-developing-montreal-mall

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 8 heures, LaRonde a dit :

It is expected that the Royalmount will have 2.8 million sq. ft. of retail space upon completion of all phases.

So they are relying on this information to use the title of the "second largest mall in Canada".

Source: https://www.costar.com/article/1548958783/worlds-wealthiest-person-helps-fund-major-skybridge-in-developing-montreal-mall

It is a Toronto way of doing things...  In the Toronto news, they always say "Canada's busiest highway" when talking about the 401, or "Canada's busiest airport" while talking about Pearson Airport, or "Canada suckiest team" when talking about the Maple Leafs (ok, they dont say the last one, but we can all agree that they should...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2