Aller au contenu
publicité

Le Roccabella - 40, 40 étages (2018)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

publicité
That's what I was about to say, the north penthouse will have great views north and east due to the setback in the 1250RL and the fact that icone doesn't go all the way to Drummond.

I didn't say that it would have bad North views. I suppose we just have different definitions of comprehensive views. Nonetheless, it is a good unit.

How do you come with 76k in taxes a year? The 3000sqft penthouses of Le Crystal have 20k total in taxes a year....pretty far from 76k. And never heard of 6000$ notarial fees. Obivously, owning a penthouse is going to be expensive...but there's a limit to everything. I can't see people (even the rich) spending 100k+ in fees a year for a city like Montreal.

I agree with Synosik,

I get teh feeling that the 76,000$ in taxes is somewhat high. 25,000 to 35,000$ in taxes for a 2.8 million$ unit is more likely.

the countdown to construction is now at 19 we'll know pretty soon if this holds true .. and if thats the case it will be interesting to see what effect it could have on the competing neighboring projects i mean if the underdog rocabella starts to rise in less than 3 weeks surely icone cant be that far away either..