monctezuma

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 2,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Hey Chyuki,

If I wasn't locked in with a property already I would buy in a TOM condo. I honestly think they've got the fairest deal out there. Remember in real estate, three things matter: location, location, location. There are virtually no other projects that will put you in that part of town for that price. You're also in a walking distance from everywhere. You can honestly walk to the concordia ghetto and eat in the New Chinatown for dinner, go home and walk down to the old port for ice cream. The place is just that central and there are no gimmicky things like pools which will cost so much, be a bitch to maintain only to have always the same losers inviting their trashy friends, breaking beer bottles around it and keeping you up at 1 am. You just don't want to deal with any of that. What's more, you can easily rent it out to someone coming here for work, school (some rich student) or during the summer. I would totally buy there if I was you. Who cares about appliances or how the place is decorated, you're buying a piece of real estate not shopping at linen chest. Those things you can always upgrade, location not so much.

Hey Chyuki,

If I wasn't locked in with a property already I would buy in a TOM condo. I honestly think they've got the fairest deal out there. Remember in real estate, three things matter: location, location, location. There are virtually no other projects that will put you in that part of town for that price. You're also in a walking distance from everywhere. You can honestly walk to the concordia ghetto and eat in the New Chinatown for dinner, go home and walk down to the old port for ice cream. The place is just that central and there are no gimmicky things like pools which will cost so much, be a bitch to maintain only to have always the same losers inviting their trashy friends, breaking beer bottles around it and keeping you up at 1 am. You just don't want to deal with any of that. What's more, you can easily rent it out to someone coming here for work, school (some rich student) or during the summer. I would totally buy there if I was you. Who cares about appliances or how the place is decorated, you're buying a piece of real estate not shopping at linen chest. Those things you can always upgrade, location not so much.

May I ask how much is an unit? Or $$/sq.metres? In terms of location, it is definitely close to McGill and Old Port, but Concordia..? I agree with the advantage of a lack of swimming pool.

Regarding the "losers" that you mentioned, I think it really depends on the quality and cost of the condo. If the project is more expensive, I think the people living or renting there will generally behave better because the cost of rent will already screen out some of the "losers" that you mentioned...?

Ca serait le fun de voir la progression des ventes pour chaque gros projets semaine après semaine, avec une illustration de ces progressions dans le temps.

En date d'aujourd'hui, selon le site web, TOM est à 27% vendus/réservés