Aller au contenu
publicité

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
pas pour vous faire chier, mais je vais au Centre Bell ce soir, dans la loge corpo de ma comapgnie!!! (free food and free booze!!) YABADABDOOOOO!!!!!

En espérant que les Habs pourront finalement gagner une game!

Tu veux pas une date?? (je vais aller me raser et mettre deux oranges) :D

pas pour vous faire chier, mais je vais au Centre Bell ce soir, dans la loge corpo de ma comapgnie!!! (free food and free booze!!) YABADABDOOOOO!!!!!

En espérant que les Habs pourront finalement gagner une game!

Lucky Habsfan! You saw the Habs play their best game, a team effort. The 1st line dominated. Gomez was spectacular, took control of the game. Martin shortened his bench and we hardly saw the 4th line in the 3rd period. M.A. Bergeron should know that in the NHL you need to keep your head up! I never noticed until tonight just how short he is. He must be no taller than 5'7". All in all a good game. Let's hope they can continue. It should not be that difficult with the Islanders rolling into town.

Good game by the Habs last night...even though they did slow down in the 3rd period and allowed Atlanta back in the game!

So we're in the second intermission, and I'm enjoying some good chocolate cake, and guess who walks into our Skybox...Joey S. and Nick Desantis. Had a nice conversations with them about the possibility of the Impact moving to the MLS..it was very interesting!