Aller au contenu
publicité

Maison Manuvie - 28 étages

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

MARK AC....Toronto has it's sites that were on ice for a long time....Bay-Adelaide has only started in the last year or so it was on ice for about 20 years!!!!

Shit happens man!! Money, business decisions are based on a slew of factors. We don't have the volume of businss that Toronto or New York have. however we are currently 3 rd after those 2 cities in condo construction So let's be content with what is a boom for Montreal...10 years ago you didn't see one tower crane ...now we have dozens....so let's stop with this constant second guessing every decision that is made by developers. Political stability at the provincial and municipal levels and a sense of cooperation will in the long run help investors to choose Montreal but it is not the only factor. Money goes after money!! Let's enjoy these projects and hope for many more announcements.

publicité

Est ce qu il faut absolument que standard Life aille dans cette tour pour qu elle monte ou il y aurait d autres locataires qui seraient suffisant pour que la tour monte quand même ?

Est ce qu il faut absolument que standard Life aille dans cette tour pour qu elle monte ou il y aurait d autres locataires qui seraient suffisant pour que la tour monte quand même ?

Oui, Standard Life allait devenir le Locataire principal de cette tour. Il n'y a pas un proprio qui va construire une tour sans avoir un locataire majeur...et surtout sans avoir loué 50% de l'immeuble! C'est pour cette raison que j'ai dis que ce projet allait retourner "sur la glace"!!!

I, for one, certainly understand your logic. The question was whether anyone knows if there was a sufficient number of other committed or interested tenants to make it worthwhile to proceed . The only other name that I have seen mentioned here was Fierra Capital, but I believe that it was pure speculation at the time.

I, for one, certainly understand your logic. The question was whether anyone knows if there was a sufficient number of other committed or interested tenants to make it worthwhile to proceed . The only other name that I have seen mentioned here was Fierra Capital, but I believe that it was pure speculation at the time.

Fiera Capital is not what you could consider an anchor tenant. They currently occupy 22,000 sq feet on René-Lévesque...and they are NOT in expansion mode!

Standard Life was looking to rent over 250,000 sq feet+, maiking them the anchor tenant of this project! Now that Standard Life is "stalling" on the sale of their current HQ, Ivanhoe Cambridge has to start looking for other potential anchor tenants! This could take a while!

Pour revenir sur ta question ary ramos... Oui ça prend Standard Life ABSOLUMENT pour que ce projet puisse démarrer. Ils allaient occuper + de 65% de l'immeuble. Même si Ivanhoe Cambridge avait trouvé assez de petits locataires pour remplir les autres 35% (ce qui n'est pas le cas) ce ne serait pas assez. Ça te prend toujours un ou deux locataires majeurs pour partir un projet!

Modifié par Habsfan