Boosterfire

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 3k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

il y a une heure, Stephen Wu a dit :

Surprised that people are still talking about this building. I thought it had been suspended long time ago. Please do your own research about this building and the developer thoughtfully. This building started to be lanched in 2017. I was one of the first buyers. The developer changed my unit plan and other clients plan right after both signed. He changed my unit plan for 8 times!!! He forced us to pay extra by keeping changing the unit plans. Almost all first buyers in 2017 cancelled or were cancelled by him. Its big scandel at that time. 4 years later now,they are still underground level 😂 . im very lucky to have purchased tour de canadian III which was lanched at the same time to centra condos. I already moved in in 2020 with peace and happiness. Its millions times worth than buying a shitty condos from a shitty developer. Dont be fooled by its "low price trap"

Low price always means low quality. Isnt that obvious??? 

• Thanks 1

I remember I went to the sales office with my ex, looking into moving in together of course. I was sketched out from the get-go, not only cause the promoter has only done small projects, but it was just very empty. They told me it was 50% leased.... in 2018. I just had a gut feeling this one would run into issues or take forever and my gut was right. What scares me is with all these delays, how slow things are and how they seem to ripping off customers, this project once completed (probably in 2030) will most likely be a 144 metre embarrassment to the downtown. 

• Thanks 1