Aller au contenu
publicité

Le Roccabella - 40, 40 étages (2018)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

[ATTACH]9591[/ATTACH]. Aujourd'hui

luis, jespère que tu vas travailler dans le même bureau jusqu'à la fin de la construction du Roca/canadien/Icône. Tu es le nouveau meilleur ami de ce site.

publicité

Les 2 tours Roccabella seront entièrement recouverte de mur-rideau en verre comme L'Avenue. Sur les rendus on semble se rendre compte que la face vers R-L est en verre et le côté en béton, mais ce n'est pas le cas, c'est en fait la réflexion du 1250 R-L sur le côté de la tour Roccabella. Les 4 côtés de chaque tour seront donc parés de verre.

I dunno if they have updated their website in a while, they still seem to have 130 units lefts for sale, which means they still have to sell over 100 units before they put tower 2 on sale. It would be ideal if both towers went up close together. I think it would look really dumb to have the podium with only one tower on it.

I dunno if they have updated their website in a while, they still seem to have 130 units lefts for sale, which means they still have to sell over 100 units before they put tower 2 on sale. It would be ideal if both towers went up close together. I think it would look really dumb to have the podium with only one tower on it.

Agreed. And the residents of Phase 1 won't need to suffer from construction noises if Phase 2 is built closely time-wise with Phase 1. I feel that Phase 2 needs a new marketing strategy. I mean it's great for those who are planning to live in Phase 1 that Phase 1 has no small units, making it a more mature and homogeneous living environment, but this greatly deters potential clients. They should fill Phase 2 with smaller and varied units, targeting a younger and lower-income market.