Aller au contenu
publicité

Le Roccabella - 40, 40 étages (2018)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

• 2 semaines plus tard...
publicité
their website was updated, they listed 154 units sold, looks like this project will be successful after all

Doesnt tower 1 have 298 units? That means 51% only... Werent they at 60% in march?

Dont know if we can qualify this as a success already, especially considering there is another identical tower to sell...

But i sure hope the whole thing works...

Invité Olivier2160
Doesnt tower 1 have 298 units? That means 51% only... Werent they at 60% in march?

The 60% includes Commercial space. As per La Presse few weeks ago (and shown somewhere here too) most of the Commercial space in rented for a big restaurant.

The 60% includes Commercial space. As per La Presse few weeks ago (and shown somewhere here too) most of the Commercial space in rented for a big restaurant.

Thanks for the precision Olivier.

I could not retrace the article but i remain curious because the commercial space is usually not considered "condos" per se

Plus, as big as the restaurants are, i'd be surprised if they would count for 10% of the sales. Finally, even if it was, it would mean that the numbers did not budge in 2-3 months, despite having started construction...

I really wish we could know more about these percentages and how they are calculated.

Invité Olivier2160
I could not retrace the article but i remain curious because the commercial space is usually not considered "condos" per se

Here's the article from The Gazette and not La Presse :

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2013/05/10/bell-centre-area-to-become-entertainment-hub/

Disgruntled Habs fans, like the ones streaming out of the Bell Centre before the end of Thursday night’s game, will soon have a choice of venues to lament their post-match losses.

At least three high-end restaurants, a giant sports bar modeled after Toronto’s Real Sports, along with a mixed bar and club are to be built over the next few years on the now empty parking lots around the Bell Centre. Late night groceries, anyone? A small supermarket is also planned at one of the four condo towers announced for the area.

While developers have been more than eager to talk about the thousands of condo units they want to build within blocks of the Bell Centre, what’s less well known is all the new retailing expected for the area. The Roccabella condo project has already leased the majority of retailing space and is now looking to sign an upscale restaurant, spokesperson Karen Wisdom told me recently.

“This whole area will become an entertainment hub by 2016,” said real estate broker Raymond Singh, who’s sold about two dozen condos in condo projects around the Bell Centre.

Meanwhile, Broccolini Construction is marketing 140,000 square feet in its Avenue condo building as office space. But with few Montreal office tenants prepared to pay the cost of rents charged at new construction projects, that space could end up as retailing as well.