Aller au contenu

Hotel Mo - 16 étages

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 68
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

if this project ever gets of the ground (probably won't) don't the developers have to get permission from Morrison's estate to use his image and name? and why would anyone name a hotel after an obnoxious drunk who dropped dead at age 28 (which along with James Dean is the only reason he became a legend)

if this project ever gets of the ground (probably won't) don't the developers have to get permission from Morrison's estate to use his image and name? and why would anyone name a hotel after an obnoxious drunk who dropped dead at age 28 (which along with James Dean is the only reason he became a legend)

After 50 years of his death, the image of someone's becomes public. I believe we are pretty close for Morrison.

Also, we have streets that glorify authors of genocides ( Amherst), buildings that glorify corrupt billionaires ( Bronfman Building) and Psychotic poets.

Morrison is one of the icon of the pop-psychedelic culture.

The current owner of this building is an old hippie. I know him vaguely. I'm not surprised at all by this project. I don't think he will have enough money for it, tough.

En autant qu'ils ne touchent pas aux édifices actuels, on aura sûrement une autre occasion de se reprendre et de les intégrer à quelque chose d'intéressant éventuellement.

buildings that glorify corrupt billionaires ( Bronfman Building) and Psychotic poets.
That building is named Bronfman because the family was generous enough to donate money to build it, along with the CCA which Phyllis Lambert paided for out of her own pocket and you can add the Saidye Bronfamn centre to the list as well. Your narrow minded racist comments are so transparent, hey why isn't Jean Coutu included in your list (who's nothing more than a glorified drug pusher) is it because he's not an anglo or Jewish?

• Administrateur
Your narrow minded racist comments are so transparent, hey why isn't Jean Coutu included in your list (who's nothing more than a glorified drug pusher) is it because he's not an anglo or Jewish?

WTF?? :confused: