Aller au contenu

Hotel Mo - 16 étages

Messages recommendés

why would anyone name a hotel after an obnoxious drunk who dropped dead at age 28

Well, Mozart était obnoxious, Schubert était abonné au bordel, Verlaine était définitivement sur pas mal tout ce qu'il pouvait trouver et Miles Davis faisait tout ça (enfin presque). Alors pour Morrison, y'a pas de quoi s'énerver.......:silly:

• Réponses 68
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

That building is named Bronfman because the family was generous enough to donate money to build it, along with the CCA which Phyllis Lambert paided for out of her own pocket and you can add the Saidye Bronfamn centre to the list as well. Your narrow minded racist comments are so transparent, hey why isn't Jean Coutu included in your list (who's nothing more than a glorified drug pusher) is it because he's not an anglo or Jewish?

I will gladly include them as well in my list of corrupt billionaires, but the only difference is Bronfmann did money by exploiting the Prohibition, doing something ILLEGAL , aka smuggling.

Also I'm jewish by origin and don't have any problem by targeting a jew more than anyone else.

Cool off with your poor arguments. It's not because someone is jew that you can't critize.

I will gladly include them as well in my list of corrupt billionaires, but the only difference is Bronfmann did money by exploiting the Prohibition, doing something ILLEGAL , aka smuggling.

Also I'm jewish by origin and don't have any problem by targeting a jew more than anyone else.

Cool off with your poor arguments. It's not because someone is jew that you can't critize.

:applause::tearsofjoy:

-- Pour en revenir avec l'hotel Mo, je serais très surpris de sa construction moi aussi, mais il est vraiment élégant, et l'utilisation de l'ancien immeuble est géniale!

Peut importe pour quelle personne il est nommé, le projet est magnifique!

• 6 mois plus tard...