Aller au contenu
publicité

Économie du Québec ​​

Normand Hamel

Messages recommendés

Quebec is on its way to become a third world welfare state again, unbelievable. 

I can tell you from what I'm seeing in the business sector, fewer businesses are setting up shop here/workers are asking for transfers elsewhere. Mainly ROC but U.S as well... I'm seriously considering the same. 

I love it here, but if there are fewer opportunities and high paying jobs available + COL increasing, why box myself in and be in a Jurisdiction that is authoritarian and removes rights and freedoms of people? Quebec again doing what it does best, shooting themselves in the foot, all to please 60-80 year olds.

• D'accord 1

publicité
  • Administrateur
il y a 1 minute, Djentmaster001 a dit :

Quebec is on its way to become a third world welfare state again, unbelievable. 

I can tell you from what I'm seeing in the business sector, fewer businesses are setting up shop here/workers are asking for transfers elsewhere. Mainly ROC but U.S as well... I'm seriously considering the same. 

I love it here, but if there are fewer opportunities and high paying jobs available + COL increasing, why box myself in and be in a Jurisdiction that is authoritarian and removes rights and freedoms of people? Quebec again doing what it does best, shooting themselves in the foot, all to please 60-80 year olds.

Go back to Miami ;) Just trolling you hehehe

I am actively looking for a contract south of the border too... 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, mtlurb said:

Go back to Miami ;) Just trolling you hehehe

I am actively looking for a contract south of the border too... 🤷‍♂️

Lol, I'm thinking Toronto or some places in the U.S 

Not Miami, but maybe the likes of Austin, Nashville or Charlotte. Have friends there, clients as well, so I won't feel alone or anything. 

What is comical about the whole language debate in Québec.

I work for a French company and they decided years ago all communications internal and external should be in English. Which still to this day upsets some of my colleagues.

Even our town hall is in English 😆 

• Sad 1

• 3 semaines plus tard...