Aller au contenu
publicité

Le Roccabella - 40, 40 étages (2018)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

You're welcome! I'm a bit surprised they placed the main parking garage entrance on R-L right in the center where one would expect a big lobby. I thought they'd have placed the parking entrance on Drummond or de la Montagne...

publicité
You're welcome! I'm a bit surprised they placed the main parking garage entrance on R-L right in the center where one would expect a big lobby. I thought they'd have placed the parking entrance on Drummond or de la Montagne...

Tours Lépines....

The Garage entrance will be on Drummond. From R-L it will be an access to the lobby of each tower & the delivery for the commercial space.

The Garage entrance will be on Drummond. From R-L it will be an access to the lobby of each tower & the delivery for the commercial space.

It seems to me like the main video of the project shows the entrance for the parking on RL. I also remember an article where the promoter talked about putting the entrance on RL because there is allegedly "less traffic" on RL on busy nights...

It seems to me like the main video of the project shows the entrance for the parking on RL. I also remember an article where the promoter talked about putting the entrance on RL because there is allegedly "less traffic" on RL on busy nights...

I pass on the site almost every day, and I can confirm that the access ramp to the underground parking is on Drummond.