Aller au contenu
publicité

Massive new redevelopment

SonnyT31

Messages recommendés

16 minutes ago, go_habs_go said:

No one mentioned Air Canada? They are MTL based...but I guess it would make no sense to move from their current head office next to the airport to downtown. Also, how many employees do they even have at the Cote-Vertu location?

Air Canada has well over a thousand employees at Cote-Vertu. All the major decisions of the company are taken there (despite what some partisans say for political gain), and it is a true head office in every sense of the word.

It's not impossible that AC would move back downtown sometime in the future (where it was until the early 1990s), but to me it can't be this project, for 2 reasons: 1) there is no possible sale-driven relocation since AC would never sell the office space on Cote-Vertu; 2) The company just put it's name on the tower formerly known as the Tour Aimia (today the Tour Air Canada).

Modifié par mattrga
  • Like 2

publicité
3 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Do you have a picture mattrga ?  I saw it last week, but I did not see AC logo atop that building ?

I don't have a picture, but I drove by the tower a couple of weeks ago, and the AC branding was there, at least at ground level.  I did not look to see if it was at the top of the tower.

Below is an article announcing the change:

https://plus.lapresse.ca/screens/e491e584-d632-475a-b71f-31c599c6353d__7C___0.html