Aller au contenu
publicité

REM - Matériel Roulant

jerry

Messages recommendés

publicité

The thing that I'm most worried is that we are going to get the REM and that we might not have a second project lined up in the pipeline. We really need to keep building to improve transit and make up for all of the decades of nothing. Heck, it would already be more reassuring if they announced that they are spending the billions necessary to take care of all of the deferred maintenance in the metro. I know that they are probably waiting until the REM is up and running, but the radio silence is still making me anxious for the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, Enalung a dit :

The thing that I'm most worried is that we are going to get the REM and that we might not have a second project lined up in the pipeline. We really need to keep building to improve transit and make up for all of the decades of nothing. Heck, it would already be more reassuring if they announced that they are spending the billions necessary to take care of all of the deferred maintenance in the metro. I know that they are probably waiting until the REM is up and running, but the radio silence is still making me anxious for the future.

Tout ce que je peut dire ,ca ne peut pas etre pire que les années 90. On a quasiment rien fait en transport en commun et routier. On est resté stallé presque 15 ans. 

• D'accord 1

Il y a 5 heures, Enalung a dit :

The thing that I'm most worried is that we are going to get the REM and that we might not have a second project lined up in the pipeline

Actuellement le REM va se bâtir jusqu’en 2027 et la ligne bleue jusqu’en 2029-2030. 

je dirais pas non à un troisième projet toutefois.

• D'accord 2

Il y a 2 heures, Le Roach a dit :

En espérant qu'une nouvelle mouture du REM de l'est vera le jour sous peu! 

Oh le vilain monsieur qui ose mentionner le nom honni de “REM de l’est”… il faut dire “PSE de l’Est!” :D 

• Haha 1

Il y a 10 heures, Enalung a dit :

I know that they are probably waiting until the REM is up and running, but the radio silence is still making me anxious for the future.

Je suis d'accord avec toi. Le silence radio de la Caisse Infra nous rend anxieux pour les futurs grands projets à venir.

8 hours ago, champdemars said:

Actuellement le REM va se bâtir jusqu’en 2027 et la ligne bleue jusqu’en 2029-2030. 

je dirais pas non à un troisième projet toutefois.

La taille de l'équipe qui va creuser le tunnel est quand même assez limité. Ce n'est pas comme le REM ou il est possible de faire de la construction sur les trois antennes en simultané. Il faut attendre la find e la construction du tunnel avant de pouvoir faire la finition et ils ne peuvent pas vraiment accélérer le processus. Je pense qu'il y a de l'espace pour un autre projet.