Aller au contenu
publicité

Altoria - 35 étages (2014)

Gbx

Messages recommendés

Je ne sais pas si ce montant inclus les taxes??? Il doit y avoir un surplus de 30,000 ou 40,000 pour avoir un espace de stationnement!

Tout est une question de perspective... ça dépends de tes besoins. Si tu te sens comfortable dans un condo de 650 ou 700 p², c'est bon.

je suis confortable dans un appartement de 400 pc .. :rolleyes: ..

j'ai tjrs pense qu'il existait un genre de regle de trois voulant que, plus ton logement est situe dans un secteur dense, moins il avait besoin d'etre grand, puis-ce que la proximite de diverses points d'actives fait que tu y passera necessairement moins de temps; a la limite, ca deviens presque simplement un "lit avec une salle de bain", meme la cuisine deviens pratiquement optionelle!

c'est une question de mode de vie, j'imagine.. et pourquoi je ne recule jamais devant le principe de payer un premium pour habiter dans un secteur plutot qu'un autre - parce que le prix du loyer (ou de l'hypotheque) sert aussi a se payer les extra d'un quartier.

publicité
It is all because of geography and mentality IMO and not necessarily wealth. If you look at TO, people WANT to live in the city due to the traffic nightmare that exists when trying to get into the city.

Here in Montreal, we have traffic but getting in from the million-dollar houses in Brossard, Beaconsfield, etc. isn't nearly as bad getting to downtown Toronto from Oakville, etc.

True that!

Thats pretty expensive actually - Toronto waterfront condos (like City Place)near the Rogers Center are going for less per sqft with ~400$ monthly in condo fees and way more ammenities (squash and tennis courts etc..)

Altoria runs around 400$ p.s.f. which is up there! it's not as expensive as Crystal (600$ p.s.f.), but expensive enough!

I do believe the difference for condo fees in TO.vs MTL is that in TO. they include your hydro and cable...whereas in MTL, Hydro and Cable are not included!?!?! I guess these things can vary from one project t another!?!?!

• 1 mois plus tard...
22 sur 63 unitées de vendue jusqu'à maintenant pour la pré-vente des étages 12-21...

C'est pas trop mal...probablement qu'il y a des gens qui sont intéressés par les étages supérieures et qui doivent attendre..

Now there are 25 sold, and most of them are the smaller units. Only 3 in the past month, seems like a slow down to me. Hopefully it'll pick up when the rest of the building goes on sale.

Right now Altitude is making too many waves for Altoria to really gain buyers at a meaningful pace. This goes to show that the downtown high rise condo market may not be here in Montreal.

Well, I think this just shows that the high-end/luxury market is a little thinner than we may have hoped, but condo sales in the low-mid range are certainly not a problem. Just look at the huge success story that is the Lowney! :goodvibes:

But still, i'd rather see both projects sell quickly so that other projects can follow suit... let's cross our fingers that things pick up! :begging:

It's not as if Altoria has tried to make a huge splash. I haven't seen any advertisements or any hype surrounding the project.

Altitude is everywhere, even at the airport.

Very true. I know at least two couples on my street who took serious interest in Altitude after receiving the pamphlets in the main. Maybe Altoria just needs a better marketing team or a meaningful marketing budget. You don't sell this number of units by word of mouth alone...

Very true. I know at least two couples on my street who took serious interest in Altitude after receiving the pamphlets in the main. Maybe Altoria just needs a better marketing team or a meaningful marketing budget. You don't sell this number of units by word of mouth alone...

Altoria is definitly not at the same planning steps than Altitude, they are starting a presale, of only certain floors, no sales office, whereas Altitude had all that.

As Habsfan once mentionned on this board, he heard of the Altitude for about 4 years before the official sales launch, I think in this case, we heard about the Altoria much more in advance, and thus, it seems to go slower.

I retract my previous statement.

I just talked to my friend at Influenza and there are supposedly more units sold that are not being displayed on the website as that section hasn't been properly updated in ~2 weeks. Sales figures are slightly above 30 which means 50% sold without any real marketing push or sales office. That's pretty good IMO.