Aller au contenu

OCPM: Réflexion 2050 (Étape préliminaire à l'élaboration du Plan d'urbanisme et de mobilité)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

https://ocpm.qc.ca/fr/consultation-publique/projet-ville

image.png.797564219172c805c21f47bf462b79f0.pngLe projet

Dans le cadre de la révision du Plan d'urbanisme de 2004 et du Plan de mobilité de 2008, la Ville de Montréal a mandaté l'OCPM pour tenir une consultation sur un document préparatoire appelé Projet de Ville : vers un plan d'urbanisme et de mobilité. 

Ce document est l'étape préliminaire à l'élaboration du Plan d'urbanisme et de mobilité qui planifiera l'avenir de la Ville de Montréal jusqu'en 2050.

La consultation publique sur ce document préparé par le Service de l'urbanisme et de la mobilité constituera le début de la conversation avec la population nécessaire à l'élaboration du plan d'urbanisme.

Toute la documentation ici: 

https://ocpm.qc.ca/fr/consultation-publique/projet-ville/documentation

• Like 1

I’ve only skimmed the document, but two things immediately stood out to me: first, I hope we don’t fall for (and dump money into) the Gadgetbahnen like those Navya/EasyMile automated shuttles (as shown in the header above); and second, other than a possible connection between YUL and Dorval and maybe a bus lane on Côte-de-Liesse (A520), there is zero vision for any mass transit development in the west for the upcoming 30 years.

BC237CB7-A060-43B9-83B0-67E5B453B958.jpeg

• Like 1
  • D'accord 1

8 hours ago, SameGuy said:

I’ve only skimmed the document, but two things immediately stood out to me: first, I hope we don’t fall for (and dump money into) the Gadgetbahnen like those Navya/EasyMile automated shuttles (as shown in the header above); and second, other than a possible connection between YUL and Dorval and maybe a bus lane on Côte-de-Liesse (A520), there is zero vision for any mass transit development in the west for the upcoming 30 years.

BC237CB7-A060-43B9-83B0-67E5B453B958.jpeg

Looking at this map, it's striking how the lavender-coloured employment hubs are mostly low-density, while the map doesn't highlight TODs... Add both to a map, as well as existing and projected transit axis, and you'd get a clear picture of where to densify and diversify within low-density peri-industrial areas.

I'd agree with you (as in reading your thoughts?) that there also must be a certain degree of consolidation of WI's transit networks (as well as the built territory, but we really don't have any power to force Pointe Claire and TMR to drastically densify their high-potential sectors neighbouring major transit hubs...)

There should definitely be reserved bus lanes all day-long along St. Jean, Des Sources, and possibly also parts of Hymus, Salaberry, and perhaps Pierrefonds Blvds. I have doubts regarding St. Charles.

4 minutes ago, eastender85 said:

C'est quoi les lignes roses"Montreal proposal" ? Proposals de quoi? 

SRBs, tramway, présumément.

Il y a 2 heures, eastender85 a dit :

C'est quoi les lignes roses"Montreal proposal" ? Proposals de quoi? 

Des barbeaux qu'un membre de Projet Montréal a fait pendant une soirée trop arrosée de vin nature et de canapés véganes.

• Haha 2

You answered your own question. It’s a map for Montréal, part of a preliminary study presented to the Office de Consultation Publique de Montréal to organize consultations and generate a report. The OCPM’s mandate is to report to the Agglomération de Montréal, not the CMM.