Aller au contenu
publicité

'Discover Montreal' Videos

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • 2 semaines plus tard...

Amazing collection of footage from that period. A great reminder of a tragic event that is now part of Montreal history. I am sure this will find a lot of viewers especially in the english world. Will send it right away to my american friends. 

• Like 1

Il y a 13 heures, Chris1989 a dit :

A look back at the darkest week in Montreal's modern history 

Congratulation for putting this collection of footage together, and thanks for sharing it on the forum.  As with millions of  others, I and my family lived through this frightening disaster, although we were lucky enough to be sparred from the worst of it.  I could not resist watching the whole video, refreshing my memory of details I had missed or forgotten. 

But as bad as it was, it did not and could never overshadow the worst possible misfortune that can ever happen to a human being.  -- I was one of them, just a few years after the Ice Storm, and this is something you can never forget or set aside.   Life after that is never the same, unlike the Storm, from which it is possible to recover. 

Yet your video is a fine reminder of the fortitude and solidarity that peoples are capable of in dire circumstances. It should help us go through the current misery caused by this covid "thing".🙂 

• Like 1

• 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 3 semaines plus tard...