Aller au contenu

'Discover Montreal' Videos

Messages recommendés

Based on suggestions from others, I will post and group all the videos I create in this topic.

I wanted to make unique videos that showcase the city through authentic experiences captured by visitors for two reasons: to make Montrealers realize how special their city is (and to go out and discover it themselves) but also to attract new visitors who may have never considered visiting Montreal before.

If you like what you see, please share it with friends and on social media!

Here is my newest, visiting Eva B on Saint-Laurent:

• Like 3

il y a 36 minutes, Chris1989 a dit :

Based on suggestions from others, I will post and group all the videos I create in this topic.

I wanted to make unique videos that showcase the city through authentic experiences captured by visitors for two reasons: to make Montrealers realize how special their city is (and to go out and discover it themselves) but also to attract new visitors who may have never considered visiting Montreal before.

Excellent!

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, Chris1989 a dit :

Ça m'a toujours intrigué ce magasin, avec Michael Jackson qui tient son bébé au dessus du vide. C'est une drôle de référence qui fait souvent lever les têtes.

• Like 1

Amazing video. And great timing as we needed that after several weeks of Montreal bashing by......montrealers !  We needed to see people admiring our architecture, our resilience, our winter and part of our way of life. And for  a moment, Montreal seemed more beautiful in the winter than in the summer !

The best line in this clip: A guy, at 9:52, saying ''It made me think about my own attitude towards winter and how as we get older, we just complain a lot''. So true !

Great work.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, steve_36 said:

Amazing video. And great timing as we needed that after several weeks of Montreal bashing by......montrealers !  We needed to see people admiring our architecture, our resilience, our winter and part of our way of life. And for  a moment, Montreal seemed more beautiful in the winter than in the summer !

The best line in this clip: A guy, at 9:52, saying ''It made me think about my own attitude towards winter and how as we get older, we just complain a lot''. So true !

Great work.

Thank you so much! Surprisingly, based on the comments I'm seeing, the video seems to have made people want to visit during winter rather than scaring them away lol

Il y a 4 heures, Chris1989 a dit :

Thank you so much! Surprisingly, based on the comments I'm seeing, the video seems to have made people want to visit during winter rather than scaring them away lol

Well, every city has a ''summer'' but not every city as a ''winter''. When I say winter I mean with snow and ice and wind and cold etc... Therefor, anyone who wishes to live a different experience, especially the young ones, well, Montreal's winter is offering something unique.

It's pretty cool, in february, to be in Miami, Los Angeles, La Havana, Acapulco, Buenos Aires, Rio de janeiro, Barcelona, Lisbon, Napoli, Marrakech, Cairo, Cyprius, Ibiza, Tel Aviv etc. But all these places have warm weather that make things easier for travellers. But Montreal offer's something totally different and it should be branded as a ''Once in a lifetime'' experience. Meaning that people from all over the world should experiment Montreal in the winter at least once in their lifetime. I think this would reasonate well. 

• Like 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...