Aller au contenu
publicité

Royalmount

denpanosekai

Messages recommendés

• Administrateur
il y a 54 minutes, SKYMTL a dit :

First of all, opening without all the stores open was a bad, bad idea.  All of our friends we went with mentioned they won't come back, at least not for a long time since it feels like you're walking through a mall that's in the process of closing.  

Also, $2.50 / 30 minutes of parking.  We were there for 2 hours and decided not to go to lunch there since it would have cost even more. Paying $20 for access to a MALL felt like highway robbery by that point.  Instead we drove a few minutes to Van Horne and ate there, mostly out of spite.

Who the heck thought that was a good idea when they NEED to push initial traffic to a MALL?  Not even Yorkdale charges....

Small disclosure, we were some of the first people in there due to one of my friends working at Carbonleo.

You 🤣

have 🤣

to🤣

pay🤣

for 🤣

parking 🤣

at 🤣

a🤣

mall🤣?

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

publicité

J'irai me stationné Chez Paré en face au cas ou j'aurai besoin plus de temps a choisir mes lunettes Gucci. J'economiserai  5$ sur 800$ sans frais remorquage puisque le towing pensera que la danse dure peut etre des heures

Il y a 8 heures, LaRonde a dit :

Il semblerait que COS ouvrira au Royalmount aussi! 

Ça me surprend de voir Chanel et Sisley Paris parmi la liste...j'imagine ces deux commerces seraient plutôt des boutiques beautés à même le Rennai?

Oui COS sera a Royalmount, et en effet Chanel et Sisley sont des comptoirs beauté a l'intérieur de Rennai

Il y a 6 heures, SKYMTL a dit :

First of all, opening without all the stores open was a bad, bad idea.  All of our friends we went with mentioned they won't come back, at least not for a long time since it feels like you're walking through a mall that's in the process of closing.  

Never in the history in the world a new Mall Open with all tenant Open and Ready, Its totally normal that not every store are open in the first few week.

• Like 2

il y a 41 minutes, maxi2515 a dit :

Oui COS sera a Royalmount, et en effet Chanel et Sisley sont des comptoirs beauté a l'intérieur de Rennai

Never in the history in the world a new Mall Open with all tenant Open and Ready, Its totally normal that not every store are open in the first few week.

Can you tell us if the executive of Carbonleo are happy for the first day of operation of the Mall?

I never saw so Much people at the De La Savane Station of all my life... It really tremendeous the public reaction for the Grand Opening...

Une interrogation de ma part en lisant que c est le second centre commercial au Canada par sa taille. Vraiment avec 170 unites? Je suis etonne que Carrefour Laval, Toronto Eaton Center ou Yorkdale par exemple ne soit pas plus grands. Peut etre parle t on pour tout le site et non la surface de vente?

• Like 1
  • D'accord 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Une interrogation de ma part en lisant que c est le second centre commercial au Canada par sa taille. Vraiment avec 170 unites? Je suis etonne que Carrefour Laval, Toronto Eaton Center ou Yorkdale par exemple ne soit pas plus grands. Peut etre parle t on pour tout le site et non la surface de vente?

As of now it’s about 800K sq ft so no not the second largest by any stretch. Not even top 10. I know they’ve been using this second largest wording in the media but it’s completely false.

Le 2024-09-06 à 10:58, newbie514 a dit :

As of now it’s about 800K sq ft so no not the second largest by any stretch. Not even top 10.

Not even top 10 ? Doux euphémisme. 😂😂😂

Avec 800 000 pieds carré ils sont en 45ème place au Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_shopping_centres_in_Canada

• Like 1