Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

Quebec-based carrier Vidéotron has scored wireless licences in the 700 megahertz spectrum in Ontario, B.C. and Alberta, creating potential for it to become Canada’s fourth carrier.

Read More

There are currently no phones on the market that use the 700 MHz band. It will be interesting to see if Videotron puts together an agreement with a US mobile provider to reduce roaming fees, just like WIND did for an extra $15/month* unlimited roaming in the US.

If Videotron does come out with an interesting plan to compete against Rogers/Fido, Telus and Bell. I might as well switch. It would be nice if Videotron would have a plan that would match WIND or Mobilicity. Another thing that I suspected years ago, Videotron would buy WIND and Mobilicity to also increase their footprint (it might still happen but who knows).

* $65/month - Unlimited calls within Canada/US, Unlimited Data within Canada/US, Unlimited SMS within Canada/US + Voicemail / Caller ID

Videotron has a similar plan but you can't roam in the US/Canada but it is $72/month with 6GB of data.

I did find something online talking about the 700 MHz upper and lower band.

8655.gif

Modifié par jesseps

publicité