Aller au contenu

L'Aragon Queen Mary - 4 étages

MTLskyline

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 33
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I kind of agree with the ''protesters''. I always hate to see the ''force closing'' of independant business which often makes the vibe of a neighborhood and i think it is especially the case in Snowdon. Do we need another Pharmaprix ?

En plus de la fermeture de commerces et restaurants qui offre une identité à ce quartier, le promoteur offre aussi une architecture banale à son projet de condo.

Je n'ai pas le choix d'être en accord avec les opposants, ce projet est simplement mal planifier et n'offre aucun avantage aux voisinages qui allaient dans ces restaurants et commerces.

Tell me you honestly think the proposed project is an improvement over the existing situation. I dare you :)

While the building is far from being the nicest thing I have ever seen, it is certainly nicer than the buildings that exist there now (at least the larger of the two).

And there are a number of vacant spaces on the street, that could certainly act as fitting replacements for the businesses that will have to relocate (a few of which could have used a renovation as it is).

This project is far from perfect, but it's by no means the end of the world in terms of its impact on Queen Mary.

Hey Malek, I'm going to buy Quartier des Spectacles completely and build a parking lot. Everything will move elsewhere... la vie continue.

Tell me you honestly think the proposed project is an improvement over the existing situation. I dare you :)

When Montréal will go bankrupt and sell its asset, you can buy it and do whatever you wish.

That day may not be that far :P

It's not that bad!

Only thing I hate is the new Pharmaprix. Those are getting out of control in Montreal. It seems they are on their way to destroy Jean-Coutu and other small pharmacies. Well, who can blame them, they have deep pockets and are acting as true capitalists.