Vieux-Montréal / Old Montreal / Novembre 2013- Part 2

MartinMtl

^^^Merci MartinMTL. Très belles tes photos, et quel éclectisme architectural intéressant! Quel charme. Y a un peu de Soho, un peu de Tribeca, mais aussi un peu de Nouvelle-France, ce qui rend tout ce quartier tellement unique.

^^^Merci MartinMTL. Très belles tes photos, et quel éclectisme architectural intéressant! Quel charme. Y a un peu de Soho, un peu de Tribeca, mais aussi un peu de Nouvelle-France, ce qui rend tout ce quartier tellement unique.

Awesome pics MartinMtl! Merci. Thank you. You have a good talent for showing us how interesting and beautiful the different styles of architecture play with each other and create a visual wonderland Montréal style. Pic #9 counting from the bottom in your series is a very beautiful shot of the Molson's Bank. What an amazing viewpoint. When I walk around Montréal and especially Vieux-Montréal and its adjacent Quartiers I am always overwhelmed at the richness and variety of the architecture and especially the streetscapes. Montréal is a city walkers paradise with endless eye candy surprises in so many Quartiers. Vieux-Montréal is the city at it's most sophisticated and sultry self. Spectacular! Montréal is my favourite walking city in North America hands down. Very soon Vieux-Montréal will be seamlessly woven into the fabric of all its surrounding Quartiers each with their own unique attributes.

DSC_0095 (768x1024).jpg[ATTACH]

In the pic below, the Quartier de la Santé is joining up with the Vieux-Montréal and will create a continuous streetscape unique to this part of the city. 11974[/ATTACH]

DSC_0223 (768x1024).jpg

DSC_0065 (768x1024).jpg

DSC_0066 (768x1024).jpg

DSC_0067 (768x1024).jpg

DSC_0069 (768x1024).jpg

DSC_0071 (768x1024).jpg

DSC_0082 (768x1024).jpg

DSC_0094 (1024x768).jpg

DSC_0232 (1024x768).jpg

Edited by Mtlx