Aller au contenu

Le Canal - 8, 10, 10, 14 étages (2018)

bucketsofrain

Messages recommendés

Thanks for your imput SynosiK. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you for the finishings. I extended my island in order to fit my wine fridge. All my finishings, ie. cabinets, backsplash, hardwood, ceramic, kitchen faucet...are all not from their standard selections. I'm also having my walk in done by IdeeRange. So i'm hoping all is as planned. Mind you, i'll make sure of it during my final inspection of the unit before taking posession.

As far as my windows are concerned, i have a corner unit facing north west, so I don't have window walls, but thanks for the heads up!!

• Réponses 468
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Synosik, completely agree with you. For us, it was between the 01 and 02 units. I didn't like the layout of the 01 unit, especially that the master didn't have a walk in. Also, priority was to have unobstructed view of city and mountain, therefore we choose unit above 9th floor.

Hey welcome to the building! Im going to the notary on monday and moving in in about 2 weeks and cant wait! Everything has gone smoothly so far. I just went for my final inspection the other day and Im very pleased with everything. Im in phase 1 though, Phase 2 is going to be even better! You made the right choice. I visited all the other projects in the area, and in terms of price per square foot , location and finishes I believe Le canal is the best choice. Plus you wont have to worry about the delivery date being late, as everything seems to be ahead of schedule.

I had only three mods since I am in a first time home buyers unit that are not suppose to be modified to keep the price down. I upgraded to quartz countertops, added the air con and the glass shower panel in the bathroom.

Result was very good, I was happy with the result.

Ive done absolutley no modifications to my unit and Im perfectly happy with it although I dont live there yet, so who knows how I will feel later. The only downside about my unit is that there is no room to eat by the countertop as it would block the entranceway, but thats not a big deal.