Aller au contenu

Le Canal - 8, 10, 10, 14 étages (2018)

bucketsofrain

Messages recommendés

I was told that the condo fee for phase one is set. If there are amenities in phase two that an owner from phase one wants access to like the pool, then they would pay extra fees. But if you are only going to use phase one stuff, you don't need to pay extra.

• Réponses 468
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I was told that the condo fee for phase one is set. If there are amenities in phase two that an owner from phase one wants access to like the pool, then they would pay extra fees. But if you are only going to use phase one stuff, you don't need to pay extra.

i was told the same thing

When is everyone's move in dates? Mine was scheduled for June 30th. However it will be ready earlier and I have the final notary date set June 18th. I have been trying to get my move in date moved up to make it easier to find a mover at a decent price. June 30th is going to be impossible.

Have still not heard back from building manager yet. Frustrating...High quality problem since they are delivering the unit early ;)

• 4 semaines plus tard...

Je savais qu'il y allait avoir un resto/bar dans le Montreal Art Centre, mais je ne savais pas qu'il y allait en avoir 3!

Clairement, le owner devra garder le stationnement derriere pour les livraisons et les clients.

J'espere qu'ils feront un resto a la hauteur de ce qui ce fait juste a cote sinon ils vont mourir rapidement!

Ils vont etre en competition avec Grinder, Richmond, Shinji, Rufus Rockead, Boucan, Arem, Code Ambiance... Si il manque de style, de gout ou d'ambiance, ils vont pas reussir....

J'espere qu'ils feront un resto a la hauteur de ce qui ce fait juste a cote sinon ils vont mourir rapidement!

Ils vont etre en competition avec Grinder, Richmond, Shinji, Rufus Rockead, Boucan, Arem, Code Ambiance... Si il manque de style, de gout ou d'ambiance, ils vont pas reussir....

Ils ne seront pas en compétition directe avec ces restos s'ils affichent des prix moins élevés, ils pourraient attirer une autre clientèle. En passant, quand prends-tu possession de ton unité SynosiK?

Ils ne seront pas en compétition directe avec ces restos s'ils affichent des prix moins élevés, ils pourraient attirer une autre clientèle. En passant, quand prends-tu possession de ton unité SynosiK?

En septembre. Mais j'espere qu'il sera pret avant!!!

I am interested... but I'd rather go with Bell if we can get a group discount there.

Bell passed the optical fiber in the condo and ElectronicBox, which uses Videotron network, will be over cable I believe.

We could get much better latency and bandwidth with Bell. I intend to go for at least 20MBPS downlink and 10MBPS uplink with over 125GB, so I hope we can go as a group, but pick different plans.

That said, I am in!