Le Canal - 8, 10, 10, 14 étages (2018)

bucketsofrain

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 468
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Comment ça t'a perdu presque 100 pi2?

C'est toujours comme ça. Les dimentions sont brutes sur un plan, c'est à dire que la superficie est calculée à partir de l'extérieur des murs extérieurs et à partir de la moitié des murs mitoyens. En plus de cela, les colonnes, certains rangements et plusieurs murs ne sont pas calculés dans le certificat final. Une perte de 5-10% est tout à fait normal, c'est la même chose avec les maisons et même pire puisque les murs extérieurs font 8-10'' (grosse perte).

what is the high pitched whistling noise that lasts for 10 seconds almost every hour on the 40min mark? Does it have something to do with the ammonia alarm? Either one wasn't made in the sales brochure or the website...

I think its coming from 1999 William St. Thermetco: http://www.thermetco.com/en

Here's whats inside the plant :

They were here first, i wont complain, but just want to know where the noise is coming from and what is normal. any ideas?

Modifié par chaughten

what is the high pitched whistling noise that lasts for 10 seconds almost every hour on the 40min mark? Does it have something to do with the ammonia alarm? Either one wasn't made in the sales brochure or the website...

I think its coming from 1999 William St. Thermetco: http://www.thermetco.com/en

Here's whats inside the plant :

They were here first, i wont complain, but just want to know where the noise is coming from and what is normal. any ideas?

My unit is on corner Basin and des Seigneurs... I hear nothing at all! I will try to be more alert tonight and tomorrow morning and will let you know.

Dope video though!