Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

4 hours ago, Djentmaster001 said:

Studios to 1 Bedrooms are "cheap" by downtown standards, but the two bedrooms? Christ... another price explosion. 

There's been huge demands for 2 bedrooms due to the pandemic, so they can always have one room for the office, but as usual, we are not building enough, let alone not enough 2 bedrooms. Buckle up folks, it's only gonna get worse from here 🍻😔

The rent in that building include electricity and internet and the affordable units are really cheap compared to the rent in all other buildings in the same area . they have shared working space in the building for the residents whom doing teleworking but yes 2 room apartment's are  expensive but this almost the same rent in downtown because there is no 2 room apartments in that buildings is affordable  

Modifié par MontJan

publicité
  • Réponses 969
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I downloaded the pdf file for 3 and half apartment from Haleco website and i converted it to Autocad file to mesure Windows dimensions because all people say it is a tiny Windows and I found the width is almost 1.5 M.L in addition  I captured a photo for a person near to the window and I belive the hight of the Windows are not less than 1.7 M.L but I still don't like the facades of the building because there is no architectural arts appear on it to make it unique for the city entrance 

20231207_124811.jpg

Screenshot_20231202_103724_Samsung Notes.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1