Aller au contenu
publicité

Bāss 1 - 8 étages (2019)

jerry

Messages recommendés

publicité

nice ! good initiative! it's important we get something going and recruit as many owners as possible. In my experience, the better we communicate, the easier it is to live together and get stuff done!

In my current condo building we even have an Whatsapp group where we can chat, list problems, ask for advice..etc

Modifié par thunderstrk

On 2019-03-05 at 9:26 AM, thunderstrk said:

Hey guys,

I'm an owner in Bass (Phase 1) and I want to bring up a problem. Perhaps someone here has an idea. My unit is not delivered yet but I managed to sneak in my unit this past weekend only to realize that the kitchen cutout for the fridge is 30 inches while we asked for 33 in the contract ( got signed proof). I contacted the responsible for the interior and she told me that the store where they get the included appliances told them I will take the standard fridge of 30.  That is true, but the store is aware, and I have email proofs, that that standard 30 inch fridge would go in my old condo unit. Plus my contract stated clearly 33 inches for a larger fridge which I already own. Bass tried to deny responsibility and finally came back today with an offer of 3 choices:

- they aknowledge their error and make the width to fit a 33 inch fridge but leave the height untouched at standard (whatever that is..probably 68ish). My fridge is 70.5...

- I pay to have the height changed also. no idea how much. she can give me a quote.

- I take a 30 inch fridge.

WTF? Isn't it implied that a 33 inch fridge requires a higher clearance? They always ask for width, which I gave to her and she put in the contract... I know this is a technicality they are trying to pull ..but do I have any recourse? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

UPDATE: Spoke to Mr Musto and basically no luck. He admitted to making a mistake and not confirming with us the change from 33 to 30, and he's willing to change it back to 33 at no charge. However he says I never mentioned the height so they assumed standard..if I want more, I pay. I thought that by saying 33" implies it's not a standard...I guess I was wrong. next time i'll mention everything..including the weight of the fridge :(

Latest update: 

Got quoted 700+ tax to change the height of the fridge cutout. My plan states 66.5 as height.. no fridge fits that. At least no modern fridge..only old stuff. So i think the only option I have here is to increase the height for 700+tax and get a new fridge that fits in that...because my current wont fit the 33 width they plan on giving me..since it woudl be too close to the side wall and I wouldnt be able to open the doors....so annoying and disappointing.

What fridges do you guys plan on using?

8 hours ago, thunderstrk said:

Latest update: 

Got quoted 700+ tax to change the height of the fridge cutout. My plan states 66.5 as height.. no fridge fits that. At least no modern fridge..only old stuff. So i think the only option I have here is to increase the height for 700+tax and get a new fridge that fits in that...because my current wont fit the 33 width they plan on giving me..since it woudl be too close to the side wall and I wouldnt be able to open the doors....so annoying and disappointing.

What fridges do you guys plan on using?

https://www.canadianappliance.ca/FAB28UPGR1.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1sLP54Hv4AIVsxx9Ch0IWgnREAQYASABEgJCjPD_BwE

Les SMEG en solde, du 24 pouces t'es en business. 

4 hours ago, Rocco said:

Never seen such a hassle for a fridge. This is a personal issue, should be discussed in private. Imagine if all condo thread on this board slip into co-owners problems. God help us all.

LOL Je crois que c'est le seul projet dans griffintown vendu sans électroménagers . Bien pensé MUSTO!

54 minutes ago, MDCM said:

SMEG c'est de la merde..tu es mieux de prendre un Bloomberg

Le 2017-12-17 à 23:46, Ady a dit :

Svp votre avis sur le projet Bass et le sérieux du constructeur.

Merci 

Est-ce que quelqu'un est au courant quand le garage du BASS sera prêt, cela fait plus d'un mois que le bureau nous dit "d'ici trois semaine" et également il semble que le câble n'est pas disponible encore?

On 2019-03-14 at 12:46 PM, fournis said:

Est-ce que quelqu'un est au courant quand le garage du BASS sera prêt, cela fait plus d'un mois que le bureau nous dit "d'ici trois semaine" et également il semble que le câble n'est pas disponible encore?

Ils vont ont fait emménager et passer au notaire alors que vous avez un garage, mais vous n'y avez pas accès? 

Est ce que je rève ou l'entrée de votre garage est une minuscule porte de garage résidentielle sur William?