Aller au contenu

Centre Carnaval Lasalle

_mtler_

Messages recommendés

Interesting. Next door Le Newman. Wonder if that means they'll tear down the whole lot? The office space (7475) is somewhat modern. The rest can absolutely disappear!

Looks like the transaction was completed on August 27th 2021

Expect to see 16 floors.

image.png.56c09fe3b6a74c64913ad64803c54374.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, denpanosekai said:

Interesting. Next door Le Newman. Wonder if that means they'll tear down the whole lot? The office space (7475) is somewhat modern. The rest can absolutely disappear!

Looks like the transaction was completed on August 27th 2021

Expect to see 16 floors.

image.png.56c09fe3b6a74c64913ad64803c54374.png

If most the office spaces are rented, they'd likely cling on to that building till the very last phases of the whole lot.

Now, i just hope this project will raise the bar for its neighbours (both architecturally and with lush green spaces), but i unfortunately strongly doubt it...

• 2 semaines plus tard...

It was only a matter of time... that shopping mall was absolutely outdated and the parking lot, huge and under-used.

I really wonder what this is going to mean for Lasalle though. Right next to Le Newman, and another project being developped across the street. How many more lots in this area will be transformed?

6 minutes ago, Arf said:

It was only a matter of time... that shopping mall was absolutely outdated and the parking lot, huge and under-used.

I really wonder what this is going to mean for Lasalle though. Right next to Le Newman, and another project being developped across the street. How many more lots in this area will be transformed?

Pretty much everything east of Lapierre can/should be replaced with a higher density multi-use development.

• Like 2

• 10 mois plus tard...