Aller au contenu
publicité

REM - Matériel Roulant

jerry

Messages recommendés

21 minutes ago, Rocco said:

I thought it was important to believe THE experts "les yeux fermés" cuz its "their job" and "their specialty".. Geez i'm falling from my plastic pedestal.. ouch mes foufounes.

I will believe an expert (who said “les yeux fermés”?) before I give credence to the ramblings of some keyboard warrior, that’s for sure.

• Like 1

publicité
Il y a 22 heures, SameGuy a dit :

Ah yes, good point.

Si tu veux voir les statistiques complètes, ma capture d’écran provient d’ici (page 61): https://www.cdpqinfra.com/sites/cdpqinfrad8/files/2019-10/summary_rem_forecasting_fr_vf_0.pdf

Je pense que ces chiffres donnent un ordre de grandeur mais sont clairement sous-estimés. Entres autres, 10 ans après la mise en service, ces chiffres prévoient des gains mineurs en terme d’achalandage.

• Like 2

Le 2023-05-03 à 21:37, SameGuy a dit :

I will believe an expert (who said “les yeux fermés”?) before I give credence to the ramblings of some keyboard warrior, that’s for sure.

IMG_9448.jpeg

• Thanks 2

il y a 6 minutes, SameGuy a dit :

You must not take much pride in your job if you hope that people do not respect you

Why would I care that people respect me? Vast majority of people are complete idiots. And we are all someone's idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Practical example. When working for the Ottawa Confederation line studies, I was the only one in the engineering team to push for an automatic light metro instead of LRT because it would cost 3x less to operate and was proved to work in a tough Winter climate.  "Experts" still wanted LRT cause it looked cooler.  So yeah. 

• Like 3