Aller au contenu

Le Canal - 8, 10, 10, 14 étages (2018)

bucketsofrain

Messages recommendés

Tu as raison! On entre dans le "cube de verre" par le côté... je n'avais jamais remarqué. Ils ont fait plein de changement du genre... comme les planchers de la piscine qui ont été peints au lieu d'être fini en céramique comme sur le premier rendu. Leur discours est que la peinture utilisée est antidérapante.

• Réponses 468
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Hum...Entre le rêve et la réalité il y a parfois un océan ou...un canal!! En tant que futur résident du projet je souhaiterais connaître le degré de satisfaction des propriétaires de la phase 1 en général. Qualité du service après-vente, isolation des fenêtres, insonorisation etc... Également y a t- il un fournisseur câble, télé , internet unique pour la copropriété ou plusieurs au choix de chacun? Il me semble qu'il serait avantageux de se concerter pour négocier un bon prix auprès d'un fournisseur,

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...

Had a question for those of you that have taken possession of your units. I'm trying to decide whether to go with Bell or Videotron. Just got off the phone with Videotron and apparently the promoter has an agreement with them that would give residents some sort of discount (Videotron rep wasn't able to give me the details of the agreement). I'm aware that with Videotron there will be a special channel to see who's buzzing your unit. Just wondering if any of you could shed some light on any additional advantage and/or discount amount. Much appreciated guys.

Had a question for those of you that have taken possession of your units. I'm trying to decide whether to go with Bell or Videotron. Just got off the phone with Videotron and apparently the promoter has an agreement with them that would give residents some sort of discount (Videotron rep wasn't able to give me the details of the agreement). I'm aware that with Videotron there will be a special channel to see who's buzzing your unit. Just wondering if any of you could shed some light on any additional advantage and/or discount amount. Much appreciated guys.

I went with Bell because they ran fiber all the way to the units. Videotron ran cable instead. If you want to go for low latency and higher bandwidth plans, Bell had better specs. I am a software engineer and I upload a lot of data to multiple VMs at once (100Mbps+), so my needs are not too common.

If you want to browse the web and send emails, both Videotron and Bell are fine and you won't see any different. If you are a big HD streaming fan, you might.

C'est ça que ça donne quand le petit peuple trouve les folies d'architectes trop olé-olé... Le promoteur les écoute et change le produit original par un produit générique et ennuyant comme cette nouvelle phase d'une banalité sans nom.

• 4 semaines plus tard...
  • 3 semaines plus tard...