Aller au contenu
publicité

BiloMtl

Messages recommendés

publicité
It's a fairly commonly-used expression in English to refer to a city's police force. shrug.gif

While we're on the topic of Montreal police, this picture is hilarious:

montrealpolice.jpg

http://coolopolis.blogspot.com/2009/11/support-your-local-police.html

Our crime rate is so low, the police has no choice but to go pimpin' around at night.

Montreal's Finest? What the? :rotfl:

I had the same reaction... It always makes me laugh when I see people refering to armed forces and calling them the "finest". From my own experience a military base is probably the place where you fill find the highest density of low IQ people and douchebags lol

Modifié par BiloMtl

I had the same reaction... It always makes me laugh when I see people refering to armed forces and calling them the "finest". From my own experience a military base is probably the place where you fill find the highest density of low IQ people and douchebags lol

You should take that back. :eek:

To be honest, that's a pretty ignorant comment. Regardless of what their IQ may be, they put their lives on the line for us every day. Sure, no one is perfect, and neither is the Montreal Police Force, but I do respect them for what they do. The vast majority are hard working individuals who do nothing more than at least try and protect our well being while at the same time facing life-or-death situations almost every day. Police officers are not douchebags...far from it.